No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Sr.: Clottey's chances slim, dim against Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by makaveli87 View Post
    No suprise, Pacquiao did nothing to change his opinion. Mayweather is clouded by heavy bias, but what do you expect? He's the mans father. I see nothing wrong with his bias. I do however see the wrong in believing a man who's word has such obvious bias.
    And of course your not bias are you ,,,, Muhahaha

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      The First Amendment was adopted on December 15, 1791. The Amendment states:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Pacquiao will not get a penny. You can't get money from people for voicing their opinions.
      Not if pac can prove he stand to loss , say money from endorsement deals, due to that freedom of speech. When will people realize that your rights including that of speech stops when the rights of others are being compromised. IMO, you are most probably correct that Pac will not get a penny but it does make the words of Sr any more right.

Comment

anything coming from Mayweather's mouth aint nothing
        but a pile of horse sh**. can't blame the guy.. with all
        the beatings SRL gave him and the rest of his stuff running
        in his veins, probably reached its toll. oh well, poor guy...

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          And of course your not bias are you ,,,, Muhahaha
          A hell of a lot less then Floyd Mayweathers father. I have a feeling the last sentence of my post you quoted offended you because you believe Sr. Mayweather's word. You'll find that people who believe an accusation are the ones being more biased. An accusation is a belief without proof, in order to believe in something with no proof you need to apply your own bias. Someone without bias will say this is one mans opinion, I will not believe this opinion until there is proof.

Comment

If I was Floyd i'd think Pac was on steroids too. Good read.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              The First Amendment was adopted on December 15, 1791. The Amendment states:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Pacquiao will not get a penny. You can't get money from people for voicing their opinions.
              it's a pretty open and shut case of slander. when you claim someone has broken the law and you have no evidence you will lose.

Comment

Working...
              X