No announcement yet.

Esb please die please

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esb please die please

all u ***ottts who followed me here, tune in tommorow How I Put floyd joy in a coma..... and all u ppl who follow me from esb, Please die, kill yourselves, if not i can help U do that, jenna.... suck my dickk ugly giraffe..... Floyd joy, Im gonna Kill U tommorow..... anyways Im out, im going with my homies to play b-ball

Is Esb your new nickname? You're a stupid ass ****, you call a girl an ugly giraffe and you want her to suck your dick. Don't look much further if you want to know why you only pick ugly girls.

Comment

lolocaust.

chuckles, we see you logging into esb every couple of hours, you can't keep away. it's getting as bad as your meth addiction cherry pie.

Comment

Originally posted by sebspeed View Post
        Is Esb your new nickname? You're a stupid ass ****, you call a girl an ugly giraffe and you want her to suck your dick. Don't look much further if you want to know why you only pick ugly girls.
        I hear ugly giraffes are awesome at dick sucking , ask your dad ,he recommended it on his 'I f.uck Animals' Blog .

Comment

Hope,

Put the fight video up on youtube, I got to see the action.

Comment

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
            I hear ugly giraffes are awesome at dick sucking , ask your dad ,he recommended it on his 'I f.uck Animals' Blog .
            Man, I won't say nothing about that because you want to come in the Mayweather Mafia, I have no hate toward you,you seem a cool guy, but Zelenoff went too far today.

Comment

Originally posted by sebspeed View Post
              Man, I won't say nothing about that because you want to come in the Mayweather Mafia, I have no hate toward you,you seem a cool guy, but Zelenoff went too far today.
              Naw all the loosers who won't leave the guy alone have went too far, its one man against approx. 20.

Wouldn't you be going mad with anger ???

****in ridiculous how people are online all day throwing abuse at one guy, Zelenoff is well outnumbered and I aint going to be a part of that kind of obsessive hate, neither is The Clash.

These ****s need to get a grip of their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
                all u ***ottts who followed me here, tune in tommorow How I Put floyd joy in a coma..... and all u ppl who follow me from esb, Please die, kill yourselves, if not i can help U do that, jenna.... suck my dickk ugly giraffe..... Floyd joy, Im gonna Kill U tommorow..... anyways Im out, im going with my homies to play b-ball
                I will dog you to the end of time. You ****ed my friend out of his fight, you coward. You knew Hillbilly Pimp was gonna knock you cold, so you replaced him with some stumblebum.

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post

Charlie I bet your wishes you never sent the PM behind a Alias...after I have left you alone for a few days...it was very stupid you ugly horse face'd ***go.t cause you could not even hide that it was from you(0 post alias and Im the first to get a PM) Cause it's the same lame ass crap you always post and you look even dumber cause you ***go.t ass even admits that you sent me PM's asking for dates (you were drunk LOL guess it was a 2 week binge) you should just learn to STFU and admit you backed out of the hillbilly pimp!
                  cause there's nothing you got on me....and I got everything on you...so you should just shut you ugly horse shaped ***go.t face and go back to getting pounded in the arse by your tranny ex.

http://s596.photobucket.com/albums/tt47/KTFO4EVER/

Comment

LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X