No announcement yet.

Dirrell: "I'm fully recovered as far as I know"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirrell: "I'm fully recovered as far as I know"

"Fully recovered as far as I know. I'm still punching the same, I'm still acting the same, I'm still as sweet as I was before, so, I'm feeling pretty good about the situation (smiles)" - Andre Dirrell

Originally posted by mariobrotherpr View Post
    "Fully recovered as far as I know. I'm still punching the same, I'm still acting the same, I'm still as sweet as I was before, so, I'm feeling pretty good about the situation (smiles)" - Andre Dirrell

he could've been lying here, but if he really does have neurological problems he should quit boxing for good.

Comment

Dude is milking his situation like Cintron did with falling out of the ring. 100% puntang.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
        Dude is milking his situation like Cintron did with falling out of the ring. 100% puntang.
        No ****ing way you saw that fight, and don't say you have if you just saw a clip of 10 seconds. He was seriously hurt, he didn't even know what happened, he didn't understand that he won and he cried afterwards because he wanted to win the right way, his boys kept on saying "you won, you won" and he wouldn't believe them. Watch the entire fight, Abrham hit him while he was down and Dirrell was out.... to compare this with Cintron is stupid and to call him a puntang is even more idiotic. But I guess that's why you are lit up with the red Ks, you don't have very many good posts.

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
          No ****ing way you saw that fight, and don't say you have if you just saw a clip of 10 seconds. He was seriously hurt, he didn't even know what happened, he didn't understand that he won and he cried afterwards because he wanted to win the right way, his boys kept on saying "you won, you won" and he wouldn't believe them. Watch the entire fight, Abrham hit him while he was down and Dirrell was out.... to compare this with Cintron is stupid and to call him a puntang is even more idiotic. But I guess that's why you are lit up with the red Ks, you don't have very many good posts.
          I actually was alluding to how he is milking the situation with pulling out of the tournament. My post was meant for that. I agree Abraham committed a legit foul on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
            I actually was alluding to how he is milking the situation with pulling out of the tournament. My post was meant for that. I agree Abraham committed a legit foul on him.
            He pulled out for health reasons as a result of that legit foul. If you saw how hurt he was afterwards you wouldn't question the pull-out. Joe Messi still can't fight because of injuries he sustained against Jirov.

Comment

I watched the fight, and I think Dirrell *****ed out then and he's *****ing out now.

Comment

He pulled out for health reasons as a result of that legit foul. If you saw how hurt he was afterwards you wouldn't question the pull-out. Joe Messi still can't fight because of injuries he sustained against Jirov.
                the man was acting bro, he is just pulling out to avoid another loss or two

Comment

It was a legit foul, that doesn't mean he didn't put on an act. Apparently it was good enough to convince some of you.

And don't compare Messi's situation to Dirrell's. It's not even close to the same thing.

Comment

Dirrells first 2 opponents from the super six had a combined record of 55-0-45KO's. Both Abraham and Froch KO'd Taylor and both are known to hit well. My point is Dirrell more than likely wasn't or isn't prepared to face a superb phenom like Andre Dirrell not after to wars with KO punchers.

Not taking anything away from Ward but he's faced everyone at home and he got a softy thrown his way with Allan Green. Even if he faced Taylor which Ward wanted to for namesake that would have been easy for him. The fight b/t Dirrell/Ward should happen but when Dirrell is truely 100% instead of possibly retiring after taking on BHOP Jr.

Comment

Working...
                    X