Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesn't Cotto give post fight interviews/pressers when he loses?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's simple, cotto is a b1tch. Dont know why anyone is surprised that he does this. His actions speak for itself.

Comment

Does anyone know if hes had any interview yet?

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
        My guess is he thought the score cards were garbage... pretty much meant he had no chance to win, I thought he narrowly lost. Those scores meant unless he absolutely dominated he wasn't going to get the win.

He probably felt he won and to be honest it would be better for him to exit the ring without giving an interview than giving one where he claimed he was robbed.
        So being a sportsman and giving props to Canelo and thanking his fans for their support means nothing huh? Thank god you're not his manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomachenko View Post
          So being a sportsman and giving props to Canelo and thanking his fans for their support means nothing huh? Thank god you're not his manager.
          Did you read what I said??

He was obviously very upset in the moment and might not have been able to compose himself to give a good sportsmanship interview so its better he left rather than give an interview claiming he was robbed (he wasn't).

jheeze, learn how to read before you start attacking people.

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
            Typical lead-poisoned desert citizen...

The implication on Cotto being "sore loser" and well... this video applies, son.

Should I pull up Chavez's furious post fight interview when he got his shyt pushed in by Frankie Randall and somehow wanted to blame Richard Steele?

"Richarr Steel es un FACKER!!!!!" Fckin peasant...
            Fcuk out of my thread you filthy section 8 watch peddling harlem bum. If you're just gonna deflect(like a chick) and not answer the question at hand(WHY IS COTTO SUCH A ***** WHEN HE LOSES?) then go snatch a fcuking purse or something.

Better yet, stick thecoli you lying sack of *****. They don't know about your pathetic ebay life..yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
              No, If your getting **** on the scorecards like that why would you want to stick around and answer Max's dumb questions? I woulda gave them 2 middle fingers as I walked out but Cotto is too professional to do something like that and just chooses to walk away.
              But he wasn't robbed against Floyd and Trout. Matter of fact, even if Margarito did cheat, he didn't know about it at the time and still didn't give an interview. What were the excuses then???

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
                No, If your getting **** on the scorecards like that why would you want to stick around and answer Max's dumb questions? I woulda gave them 2 middle fingers as I walked out but Cotto is too professional to do something like that and just chooses to walk away.
                Shows you have no class and act like a b1tch too. Congrats....

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Mulder View Post
                  Fcuk out of my thread you filthy section 8 watch peddling harlem bum. If you're just gonna deflect(like a chick) and not answer the question at hand(WHY IS COTTO SUCH A ***** WHEN HE LOSES?) then go snatch a fcuking purse or something.

Better yet, stick thecoli you lying sack of *****. They don't know about your pathetic ebay life..yet!
                  ahahaha! I got you livid and expose your feminine nature every single time.

How does 160lb Cotto losing to a 180lb Canelo, inform you that somehow YOUR life has improved you silly peasant-soul-complex havin arrow slinger?

Fck outta here trying to bask in my light. There's levels to this shyt and as long as I am in the room, you don't exist. Ask your bytch...

Fckin Pepe puts on a pair of Florsheims and gets a 3x3 cubicle and thinks he has arrived...

#PeasantLife

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
                    Cotto, like many of us fans, believed he was robbed. It was a close fight, and the scorecards didn't even come close to reflecting it. I understand that Canelo's fans are happy Cotto lost, but, as boxing fans, we should at least be outraged about the judging. That fight looks like it was decided before it even took place. A draw, or a slight Cotto or Canelo victory would've been acceptable. What they did was not. How can you be a fan of boxing, when its best fights are decided like this? It proves nothing.
                    I'm back to back sentences, you said it was a close fight and a robbery. Hmmm.

Comment

• Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
                      ahahaha! I got you livid and expose your feminine nature every single time.

How does 160lb Cotto losing to a 180lb Canelo, inform you that somehow YOUR life has improved you silly peasant-soul-complex havin arrow slinger?

Fck outta here trying to bask in my light. There's levels to this shyt and as long as I am in the room, you don't exist. Ask your bytch...

Fckin Pepe puts on a pair of Florsheims and gets a 3x3 cubicle and thinks he has arrived...

#PeasantLife

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
                      It's all good old man .

I'm just STACKING my arsenal for that MEGA Coli exposure of your OLD BUM KIA DRIVING WATCH PEDDLING LIFE ::lupe::

It's so ::demonic::

#swiftset doe

Comment

Working...
                      X