No announcement yet.

who should Cotto fight if he beats Canelo: Erislandy Lara or Andy Lee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who should Cotto fight if he beats Canelo: Erislandy Lara or Andy Lee

Lil G is not a options according to Freddie Roach....

Originally posted by S.I.M.P View Post
    Lil G is not a options according to Freddie Roach....
    I personally want to see cotto fight bradley

Comment

definatly not that 2nd tier andy lee. please lord NO!

Comment

i would love to see him vs lara first, so we have another comparison of how they fared against common opponents haha.
        i have cotto stopping lara

Comment

He will no longer be WBC champion if he doesn't fight GGG. Lee would pay more and if Lee wins his fight with Billy then beating Lee would win Cotto a title belt. Of the choices you offer Lee would be best. What would really be nice is if he fought who a true champion would fight and that would be GGG.

Comment

Why do you call him Lil G? He is big enough that Roach is afraid to put Cotto in the ring with him. He is big enough that all the ranking places have him rated as the best middleweight in the world. Lil W is the one who is so sickly and fragile he only fights smaller unranked fighters once every two years. Lil W is the one who needs two years of "tune up" fights before he fights big K.

Comment

I'd be down with GGG , Bradley or Lee ( if he still has the belt )

Comment

Floyd
                GGG
                Retire

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Why do you call him Lil G? He is big enough that Roach is afraid to put Cotto in the ring with him. He is big enough that all the ranking places have him rated as the best middleweight in the world. Lil W is the one who is so sickly and fragile he only fights smaller unranked fighters once every two years. Lil W is the one who needs two years of "tune up" fights before he fights big K.
                  it all started with 164... thats when the nickname appeared ...

Comment

Cotto vs Lee would be hilarious. There would be a 7+ inch height difference.

Comment

Working...
                    X