No announcement yet.

Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao vs. Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao vs. Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

I can smell this fight in the future. This will be intense like Pacquiao vs. Hatton fight with Filipino and Mexican crowd. BUT what if this fight made? what will be the result at the end? Explain.

Me: I choose PACMAN not because I'm a Pacquiao fan but because of speed, angles and experience will put Canelo to school.
    Manny Pacquiao by UD/ MD
    32.08%
    Manny Pacquiao by K.O/ Stoppage
    22.64%
    Saul Alvarez by UD/ MD
    2.83%
    Saul Alvarez by K.O/ Stoppage
    42.45%

The poll is expired.

Would it be at 152? If so Pacquiao UD.

If it's Canelos natural weight now (155) then I would pick Canelo SD.

Comment

Pacquiao UD. Canelo has slow feet and bad stamina, all bad news vs Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Wenpire View Post
        Pacquiao UD. Canelo has slow feet and bad stamina, all bad news vs Pacquiao.
        pac lost his power long ago, plus he is never faced a real jmw as strong and fast as canelo...canelo loves to counter and pac falls into that easily.. pac will be caught sleeping on the job again...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
          pac lost his power long ago, plus he is never faced a real jmw as strong and fast as canelo...canelo loves to counter and pac falls into that easily.. pac will be caught sleeping on the job again...
          Canelo doesnt have a win worth talking about. His most notable performance is getting shut out by mayweather who hits like a girl. Pacquiao would embarass canelo worst.

Comment

Originally posted by bopbopbbe View Post
            Canelo doesnt have a win worth talking about. His most notable performance is getting shut out by mayweather who hits like a girl. Pacquiao would embarass canelo worst.
            styles make fights and pac fights nothing like floyd... the moment pac tries to be aggressive on canelo he is getting countered hard...

Comment

Pac is too small.

Comment

Pacquiao is winning the poll...

Laughable

Comment

i hope that day comes. Pac will show the difference between a skilled fighter and a regular fighter.

Comment

depends whats teh weight, if its at 152 anyone and their momma can beat that version of canelo but if its at the full weight then I have Canelo winning a UD.

Comment

Working...
                    X