Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner: It's Possible That I'll Be Back on May 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I disliked Broner for a while in the past but he's proven that he has the talent. His persona is different then Mayweathers imo, but overall he's entertaining inside and out of the ring I believe his 1st true test lies at 140 hopefully he doesn't take a tuneup fight for this card.
    Last edited by AP♠; 01-10-2013, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
      I disliked Broner for a while in the past but he's proven that he has the talent. His persona is different then Mayweathers imo, but overall he's entertaining inside and out of the ring I believe his 1st true test lies at 140 hopefully he doesn't take a tuneup fight for this card.
      How do you feel their personas differ?

Comment

Whenever I hear broner's name I remember his interview with max kellerman who's next? Hey man whoever... Tell you what drop me off in the jungle butt naked with pair of boxing gloves and I betcha come out wit a mink and a crocodile belt on lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
          How do you feel their personas differ?
          I'm wondering the same thing.

Comment

Step up to 140 and take on one of the top 3 guys...it's time to really test this kid...while he beat a champion in demarco it's time to put him in there with guys just as big and strong as him. Hopefully later this year we can see him finally step up his competition...just saw and interview of him and floyd hanging out..this kid while gifted needs to find his own identity..it was almost cringe worthy seeing Floyd sitting next to a guy who is swagger jacking every intricate detail of his personality. If it were possible to buy a replacement of ones voice to sound like another man i wouldn't put it past adrien at this point to be first in line for the FMJ special voice box.

Comment

Make it happen!

Comment

Man I can't wait for this tool to lose so we don't have to hear about him anymore.

Comment

looks like team broner is taking rees as a tune up for may 4th

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Man I can't wait for this tool to lose so we don't have to hear about him anymore.
                    Rees? Nobody talks about him.... if anything he's an under rated bum. However that could mean he's a big hit in Wales. Probably a big baller making mad loot!

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      floyd should be fighting guerrero, canelo should be fighting trout and broner should be fighting burns. thats a stacked card rite there.
                      Guerrero fight is very meh

Canelo-Trout is good

Broner-Burns is good

though if those two fights don't happen, then it's gonna be the first time in awhile not buying a Mayweather fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X