Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight was closer for Matthysse? Alexander or Judah?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    I had Lucas up by 1 vs Alexander.

I had Lucas up by 3 vs Judah.

Of course one was 12 and the other was 10.
    I had Judah beating Matt's by 1 rd,I had Matt's beating Alexander by 1 rd..IMO both fights were close,but Alexander looked more of the loser out of both fights..

Comment

I agree that Judah didn't do much of anything early on, but he clearly did more than Matthysse and because of that, it could have gone either way.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
        For me, the same. He got Robbed twice, for that matter!!!

Judah didnt do jack **** on the early part of the fight and Mathysse whooped from 9 on.

Alexander just got beat, simple as that. He fought the best he could and still lost.

Mathysse is a damn good fighter, i wont be surprise if he dont want to fight in the US against a american anymore.

I say, Mathysse is the second best JWW right behind Khan.
        Why do you always make some crazy azz comment??Matt's is clearly not the 2end best Jr WW..Or is it he should be so you don't see a black face in the spot??

Comment

Disagree.

Judah did a whole lot of nothing early vs Lucas.

Scoring it round by round and counting the late knockdown i had Lucas winning by three.
          You had Judah winning by three??,I really think you should watch that fight again..

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
            You had Judah winning by three??,I really think you should watch that fight again..
            Read the post again.

Matthysse by 3.

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
              I had Judah beating Matt's by 1 rd,I had Matt's beating Alexander by 1 rd..IMO both fights were close,but Alexander looked more of the loser out of both fights..
              Yea I agree on both counts.

Matthysse did not get robbed against Judah, it was a very close fight, but a fair decision.

Lucas is a very good, tough fighter, but I think Judah is better. Hell, Judah is right after Khan and Timmah in the division.

Lucas vs. Maidana would be an amazing fight, hopefully Maidana will not puss out like he did against Timmah.

Comment

Read the post again.

Matthysse by 3.
                Either way(imo)it was a much closer fight then three points for either fighter..If someone said they had Matt's winning by 1 or 2 points cool(even tho 2 points is still a bit much)but three..I can't see it,the fight seemed to close for the wide a margin..

Comment

Originally posted by SpitBalla View Post
                  Yea I agree on both counts.

Matthysse did not get robbed against Judah, it was a very close fight, but a fair decision.

Lucas is a very good, tough fighter, but I think Judah is better. Hell, Judah is right after Khan and Timmah in the division.

Lucas vs. Maidana would be an amazing fight, hopefully Maidana will not puss out like he did against Timmah.
                  I say Judah and Matt's is behind Peterson in the div..I know Peterson has not done much,but from watching all of umm fight I would pick Peterson to beat both..

Comment

Working...
                  X