Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's power enough to knock out or down a heavyweight fighter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes... And Paulie Malignaggi can punch the head off a shire horse... When will these liars stop telling lies.. I'm surprised Roach & Moorer aren't sporting gigantic Pinnochio noses..

I don't recall FW's MAB EM or JMM having their jaws wired up..
    However, I can recall L/W JLC getting his ribs broken..

Deal in facts.... Not lies...

Comment

Originally posted by J.B.moneY. View Post
      oh wow 6th post working you way up

Yep, you gotta start somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
        Yes... And Paulie Malignaggi can punch the head off a shire horse... When will these liars stop telling lies.. I'm surprised Roach & Moorer aren't sporting gigantic Pinnochio noses..

I don't recall FW's MAB EM or JMM having their jaws wired up..
        However, I can recall L/W JLC getting his ribs broken..

Deal in facts.... Not lies...

Read the post numbnuts! that is post MAB, EM, JMM. He wasn't doing plyometrics before.

Comment

Power punching tests vary by quite a bit. Ive hit the bag version the pad version and the wall version and they range from 896-953. But I dont think I hit like Marciano so if he only got 900 Im not sure what the readout actually means. And on the Dealiest warrior Chuck Liddell hit over 1000. Either way tho 300 is girl ****.

Comment

Originally posted by PACHUGGER View Post
            Alex who have work with different fighters in the past, revealed that Manny is one in a million kind of fighter, he is very very strong fighter. Alex used to measure Manny's power by the start their camp in Diaz fight. At that time Manny is around 147 to 150 lbs. Manny's power could measures more that double of his weight, aroud 330lbs, enough to knock down or out a 225 lbs fighter. Alex was very very shocked about Manny's power at that time, with both hands with the same power.
            w/e dude, your in the cloud with unicorns and rainbows...

Comment

Alex who have work with different fighters in the past, revealed that Manny is one in a million kind of fighter, he is very very strong fighter. Alex used to measure Manny's power by the start their camp in Diaz fight. At that time Manny is around 147 to 150 lbs. Manny's power could measures more that double of his weight, aroud 330lbs, enough to knock down or out a 225 lbs fighter. Alex was very very shocked about Manny's power at that time, with both hands with the same power.
              anyone can KO anyone if they land a clean punch on the right spot

Comment

Talk about jumping on the bandwagon... this is getting crazy.

Comment

Where do you guys come up with this sort of ****?

Comment

Originally posted by salsalero View Post
                    Read the post numbnuts! that is post MAB, EM, JMM. He wasn't doing plyometrics before.
                    I wasn't aware the Marvel comics covered Plyometric's.. Now go to your room sonny, & write, I must not listen to liars 1000 times..
                    I do believe this ridiculous thread has stated that Ting Tong can KO HW's.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      Where do you guys come up with this sort of ****?
                      Possibly when they're jacking off to this:

Comment

Working...
                      X