Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You Want to RUN, GO PLAY BASEBALL. This is PRIZE FIGHTING

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those who think that Lara won should belong another sport where boxers ride bicycles in the ring, and call it bicycle boxing, or disgusting boxing. Put Rigo and Floyd in the same sport. Canelo should not fight Lara anymore, Canelo does real boxing and Lara belongs to another sport.

Comment

Reality is Lara hit Canelo more than the other way around, frustrated him n made him look bad, no way in hell any reasonable, impartial party would have it 117 -111 for Canelo, he knows it, Lara knows it n we all know it; business wise it's beyyer that Canelo wins it, we all know it n that's what we got, live w it n be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralZod View Post
        here you go
        There is no crying here. Your boy Lara LOST the fight OFFICIALLY.

He did what he does and HE LOST. The only ones crying are going to be the guys who think that he "schooled" Canelo and us non-purists just don't get it or appreciate the beauty of bouncing around all night long and throwing one punch per minute.

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
          What a load. So watching Brawler vs Brawler is your type of fight?
          I'm not much of a fan of Lara's style but it is effective in most fights.
          This is a strawman fallacy.

So there is no in between? It's either got to be me liking blood and guts, brawler vs brawler type of matches, OR be a purist?

Floyd Mayweather doesn't catch this type of flack.

Comment

Lara is one of the biggest hypejobs I've ever witnessed on this site.

Comment

he landed 10 more total punches, but had 80 more over all jabs. So from them 70 punches which were jabs from Lara, they did more damage then them 70 hard body shots from Canelo?

Comment

He really is a bit of a hypejob.
                People should be thankful GGG never took Lara up on the option for a fight, that wouldn't of went well for Lara at all!

I don't care about the crying people are doing Canelo deserved that last night he landed the bigger shots and he was the only man looking for an actual fight.
                This is the pro game no the amateurs, it'd be all well and good if Lara fought like that at the Olympics.

Canelo vs Cotto next please.

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
                  What a load. So watching Brawler vs Brawler is your type of fight?
                  I'm not much of a fan of Lara's style but it is effective in most fights.
                  Perfect fight for you would be Lara v. Floyd. That'll make all those ring generalship fans cream their pants.

Comment

The best way to deal with a runner is to stop in your tracks once he does his six step backward crap. Just stand there and wait for him to come back to you. How many times did Lara catapulted himself backwards to the other side of the ring tonight?

And Malignaggi thought that was great ring generalship. That was a painful match to watch.

The sport is called BOXING from the word box(punching with your fists) not RUNNNG from the word run.

There should be a warning and points deducted for disengaging from fighting. Like more than one step back should be considered cowardice and be deducted a point.

Just my rant for today.

Comment

I understand needed to cut off the ring for people who use good footwork but Lara was running a Marathon last night.

People actually think Lara got robbed?

Comment

Working...
                      X