No announcement yet.

Arum afraid Pacquiao will lose tune-up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arum afraid Pacquiao will lose tune-up

Tweeted by @*************** "Bob Arum Afraid Pacquaio Will Lose a TUNEUP Fight: "" bit.ly/SICnKS"

so what does this say about him fighting marquez a fifth time? sounds like another loss to Marquez to me

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
    Tweeted by @*************** "Bob Arum Afraid Pacquaio Will Lose a TUNEUP Fight: "" bit.ly/SICnKS"

so what does this say about him fighting marquez a fifth time? sounds like another loss to Marquez to me
    someone tweets this and you just go with it.....:AOR:

Comment

he knows manny is done,justs wants to milk the poor guy

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
        he knows manny is done,justs wants to milk the poor guy
        he didnt look done to me in his last fight.! Look like he got KTFO....But far from done!

Comment

Money to be made.

He doesn't care if Manny gets hurt, it's worth it to him if it brings him money.

Bob appears to be going with money over Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
            Money to be made.

He doesn't care if Manny gets hurt, it's worth it to him if it brings him money.

Bob appears to be going with money over Manny.
            What are you talking about? It's Manny that has the final say in who he fights.

Comment

lol boxingscoial its just a bunch of monkeys who post their.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                he didnt look done to me in his last fight.! Look like he got KTFO....But far from done!
                This. I was pleased with what i saw from manny. Minus the getting careless, coming in with his hands down and getting caught bit.

If he continues to fight like that (obviously not bein careless), then there are plenty of quality wins in pacquiaos future.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  someone tweets this and you just go with it.....:AOR:
                  Obvious you're biased by the look of your name don't get me wrong Pacquiao is a great fighter and I like him but every fighter loses it one day and I think Arum sees that hes lost it maybe not skillwise but his ability to take punishment and take a punch like he used to and Arum could very likely be afraid he goes into a tune up and gets ko'd or looks bad and then they miss out on a much larger payday with Marquez. I mean Arum is a greedy bastard why wouldnt he take 2 more paydays with Pacquiao if he felt he could get it?

Comment

Manny was performing better vs Marquez than he ever had IMO and JMM looked more vulnerable than he had then BANG!

JMM needs to retire, while Manny should have a tune-up then set up a different big fight

Comment

Working...
                    X