Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New 'The Dark Knight Rises' Pics And Behind The Scenes Video Filming In New York!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] New 'The Dark Knight Rises' Pics And Behind The Scenes Video Filming In New York!!!

Go Chris Nolan!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1078572.html

Comment

I did not need to see that first video. Just diminished my looking forward to the movie, watching them fake punching and smiling/giggling like that.

Damn Youtube. What happened to keeping these things secret until the project is finished and released.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
        I did not need to see that first video. Just diminished my looking forward to the movie, watching them fake punching and smiling/giggling like that.

Damn Youtube. What happened to keeping these things secret until the project is finished and released.
        That's called a rough cut, C. Most of that footage will likely end up in the trash/deleted. And some of it will make it on the Special Edition/Director's Cut of the Blue Ray/DVD.

The film editors will smooth out the rough edges.

Should be an epic scene without all the "smiling/giggling" going on.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
          That's called a rough cut, C. Most of that footage will likely end up in the trash/deleted. And some of it will make it on the Special Edition/Director's Cut of the Blue Ray/DVD.

The film editors will smooth out the rough edges.

Should be an epic scene without all the "smiling/giggling" going on.
          I don't think that's the point he's making.
          It's the "suspension of disbelief", requisite to many an
          enjoyable viewing experience, now made more difficult
          by seeing what was (by your definition) not meant to
          be seen.

Comment

The **** is up with the first vid... they're all smiling and ****

Comment

Please stop posting videos and pics of one of the greatest movies soon to come out. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
              X