Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do You Deal With Jehovah's Witnesses?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I live in a gated community now and don't get any solicitors but when I was living in an apartment they would come a couple times every month.

I would greet them kindly, conversate with them about my ideas of spirituality, and if they refuse to listen to my ideas, then I would refuse also to listen to theirs. Then say I had to go and close the door.

There was actually this one cool girl who said my ideas were really fascinating and gave me her number, and she would text me all the time about going with her to speak at meetings, I did once and it was a really interesting experience. We talked about it after I spoke, and this girl was really incredible.

There's nothing in the world quite like someone understanding what you're trying to say.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-28-2014, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Jehovahs are harmless compared to alot of the other religions. Just don't answer the door.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AlexaAriza
          dont open the door.
          Works for me.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

They are actually the nicest ppl and pretty much will help you out in need.

My car ran out of gas in the middle of the street and to my luck 2 Jehovah Witnesses came and pushed my car to the nearest gas station. They handed me a pamphlet afterwards.

Another time I was in the parking lot and they came by and chatted with me. Afterwards they were like if you need anything dont hesitate to call and by that they offered to do some choirs and errands. I felt a bit weird when they offered that lol.

Comment

Spray there car with an Uzi.

Comment

Working...
              X