No announcement yet.

Gamboa murks Mikey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
    Gamboa is off PEDs now, bro. He couldn't murk a Colombian drug mule in his last fight and got taken to hell by a balut vendor in the fight prior to that. Mikey *****slaps him so hard, Fidel Castro will feel it.
    Bro he has no stamina but he still has skill and speed and pop. Mikey's chin can't put up with those bombs from yuri. Robert was just like Mikey until he met up with Chico and his career was ruined. Same thing will happen to Mikey mark my. Words

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      Who u got Maniac?
      well seeing as how Gamboa is getting caught and dropped by fighters significantly less skilled than Mikey in every other fight.. I think it's a bad styles match up for Gamboa. The only real factor is how Mikey carries up his power, but I don't suspect that would be a problem since Mikey appears to have outgrown FW and Gamboa looks kinda small at LW.

I see Mikey stopping him

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
        Gamboa is off PEDs now, bro. He couldn't murk a Colombian drug mule in his last fight and got taken to hell by a balut vendor in the fight prior to that. Mikey *****slaps him so hard, Fidel Castro will feel it.

Comment

Garcia beats Yuri pretty bad, for his hand and speed, he is very easy to time a d counter. What is Garcia's strength again? Yeah, stoppage inside 6.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
            Would love this fight. Gamboa gives Mikey a boxing lesson. Mikey takes gives Robert the assignment on Cuban schooling.

Obviously at a more comfy weight lmao
            You guys are too much. You ain't fooling me, buddy.

$100,000 that Cantboa goes back to Cuba if Mikey calls him out. I guarantee it.

Comment

Its a compelling fight, but Gamboa is too flawed, and Mikey is too skilled, even though his approach is very basic, he has the basics mastered. Mikey outpoints gamboa because he'll floor him several times. He may even KO or TKO him.

Comment

Originally posted by Nocaut29 View Post
                You guys are too much. You ain't fooling me, buddy.

$100,000 that Cantboa goes back to Cuba if Mikey calls him out. I guarantee it.
                Betcha he won't .. Life in cuba is a bit tougher than a fake ass 126 lber trying to make weight

Comment

Betcha he won't .. Life in cuba is a bit tougher than a fake ass 126 lber trying to make weight
                  You're right! What was I thinking? Cantboa is flat broke. Dude doesn't have enough for a plane ticket. Boo Yah.

Comment

Originally posted by Nocaut29 View Post
                    You're right! What was I thinking? Cantboa is flat broke. Dude doesn't have enough for a plane ticket. Boo Yah.
                    Flat broke? You sound very poossy like Garcia.

Comment

Flat broke? You sound very poossy like Garcia.
                      You want to call Garcia a poosy? Garcia doesn't fly across the country to hide when he gets called out. Pinche envidioso.

STFU and go buy some of the stuff that Cantboa is selling. You gotta support your glass-chin fighter, right?

Comment

Working...
                      X