So about Bradley-Abregu...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310
    very confused by this thread.

Abregu is rightfully Abrewho to Bradley.
    And Timothy Bradwho...?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223
      Bradley seems like he wants the Pac fight again and that's it.... If he doesn't get that fight next and continues to sit on the shelf he should be forgotten about until he chooses to do something
      Yea never seen someone so obsessed with Pacquiao since Marquez...

Btw Rios-Alvarado II is not a waste of time either.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Wait so Bradley doesn't have any belt as of now at 140? WTF? What happen to his two belts?
        Bradley beat Alexander but never got the WBC belt because he didn't want to pay the sanctioning fees..... Alexander was also stripped of the IBF strap so that wasn't on the line

So Bradley only had the WBO belt until he went to 47

Comment

He needsto fight and ive been saying this.

If bradley would fight more instead of waitig around for one big opportunity, he'd make more money. He could defend his belt now and make some money while he's waitingon a money fight and raise his profle amongst non hardcore fans by keeping his name in the public following his pac fight. Instead, he slinks back to the shadows and disappears like he did when he dipped on the khan fight.

Its annoyig and i still believe he has a dumb team for conducting biznessthjs way even though he's onelf my favorite fighters.

These guys never know how to keep momentum going. Its such a basic concept.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            And Timothy Bradwho...?

Timothy Bradley is a pound for pound fighter who has held titles in two weight-divisions (twice unifying in one of those divisions).

i don't know what the thread is about, honestly. it all seems rather cryptic. maybe you could explain.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              So why not? Abregu claimed he had a broken hand so why not rematch him again? Can't be any worse than a Peterson rematch right? Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              He whooped his ass too so it's definitely not any better.

Comment

I guess if bradley wants a stay busy fight he can beat up on abrgu again but career wise does nothing for him.

Comment

Working...
                X