Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitali: The Haye Fight is Personal, I Want To Kick His Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
    High workrate for a HW, anyway: 800+ punches in 10 rounds vs Arreola.
    why was floyd even mentioned?

Comment

Originally posted by larry's brother View Post
      Why are you asking me? Don't want a black guy mentioned with a white one or something? Is that like a rule?

Comment

Nice one vitali,i really want him to keep pushing haye for the fight,haye needs to fight someone else first,get his reputation back,improve his weaknesses then agree this fight with vitali,if he wants the wlad rematch hele have to fight vitali,and vitali will be much easier to land on,much easier to make miss even more,much easier to outbox,cut up and win a points or late stoppage over.

but he needs to fight him in the US,or out of Germany.

sort it out Haye!.

Comment

I'm not sure i even want to see Haye in another Heavyweight fight, he's so boring!

Comment

I am alright with the fight but only if it takes place in some dark alley somewhere. But I hope someone records it and than buts it on You Tube.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
              I am alright with the fight but only if it takes place in some dark alley somewhere. But I hope someone records it and than buts it on You Tube.
              I'd be cool with that. The result would be the same, probably worse, but at least it would cost the fans.

Let Haye win a couple of fights over other top 10 fighters and he can have another shot. Until then it is undeserving.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                This fight would be a rip off for the public. Haye already proved he couldn't handle the timid brother so why should he get a payday against a guy who will maul him? Answer: because it's only about the money. Haye represents the biggest payday Vitaly can get.
                hello,mr. obvious. i mean haye has been playing on the money note ever sonce he lost to wlad, and wanted a rematch. let it happen,but not in germany.
                i have wasted enough real money on these non fights. i'm really disappointed how the HW turned out in 2011. vitali-solis and wlad-haye were both crap.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
                  Why are you asking me? Don't want a black guy mentioned with a white one or something? Is that like a rule?
                  Floyd doesn't even belong in the same sentence, his skills are far superior to the jab/jab/grab that is typical of modern heavyweight boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
                    Vitaly said he wants to beat your @ss Gayevid and you said "I got no beef with Vitaly"...lol

Will the Vagina of Cypress (or Vagina of the UK, depending where the Vagina is currently) redeem herself? Not likely...I bet she is putting pink nail polish on her little pinky toe.
                    boom!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by larry's brother View Post
                      ALL roads lead to him.....EVEN the HW roads...smh....dudes got agendas man...let them move like the pawns they are...this is a chess board disguised as a boxing board...get hip homey...pawns move like that

Comment

Working...
                      X