Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Hopkins beats Pascal, Dawson and Bute where does that place him p4p?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    Already throwing in the towel on Dawson, Iceta? I still think he can be a good fighter. Needs to get his **** together though outside of the ring. He makes Winky Wright look like an active fighter.
    There was never a towel to be thrown in on Dawson in my view. He was never that good.

Comment

Truthfully, he wouldn't be in the top 10. He'd retire if he was smart.

However, if he did decide to stick around, he'd be no lower than number 4 on my list. Think about it.

He'd have beaten 3 of the 20 best fighters in the world consecutively. Alone, he'd have taken out 1/7 of the top 20. That's impressive.

He'd have beaten Chad Dawson, who is quite his junior and would have corrected the decision with Pascal and broken the undefeated streak or Lucian Bute.

Not to mention, he'd be a newly crowned 175 pound champion. With his resume already, he's still highly-rated. Add this and there are few that could rank higher. Their edge over Hopkins would be logevity from this point on.

Comment

I think he could beat all those guys, we've seen what he can do to Pascal already, stylistically Dawson maybe a problem but Hopkins could still win, Bute I think is overrated and B-Hop would take away that uppercut and win. IF he did all that he would go down as the best 40+ fighter by an absolute mile, very big IF though.

Comment

bhop-bute wont happen anytime soon. bhop has signed a 3 fight HBO deal, n bute has signed a contract with shotime

Comment

Number 1. Easily.

Id rank him over Floyd and Pac for sure.

Comment

Forget Bute, Hopkins takes away his uppercut and UDs him.
              Andre Ward would be a bigger win, but these fights wont happen since B-hop is with HBO.

Comment

Those would be very good wins. At this stage in his career, beating those opponents would be big wins and a nice way to go out. Hopkins has already sealed his legacy as an atg, but I think these wins would definetly boost that ranking.

P4p i don't know,the atg status really beats out the p4p ranking IMO.

Comment

Bro,people pay absolutely too much attention to pfp.But in my opinion,B-Hop is the greatest of the active fighters already.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    Number 1. Easily.

Id rank him over Floyd and Pac for sure.
                    REALNESS is always rewarded on my watch...green for you

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
                      Bro,people pay absolutely too much attention to pfp.But in my opinion,B-Hop is the greatest of the active fighters already.
                      gotta spread more green bro....but I got you

Comment

Working...
                      X