No announcement yet.

Who you regard as the 2nd greatest P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by "Marvelous" View Post
    I was going to put my Top 50 in the signature but, it had too many characters in it apparantly (no pun intended).

Here is the link if you want it.
    --------------------------> http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=427894

I checked out your link, its a well thought out list, I'd have many if not most of those guys in my top 50. Naturally my order would differ, but anybody's would.

I've never drafted up a top 50, it would drive me bananas getting 50 pound for pound faves in one place......and then finding an order. Nightmare!

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
      Exactly how i see it, i understand pound for pound as who beats who if everyone was equal size. I you rank on resume Roy will probably not be in the top twenty but if you look at it like who beats who Roy should be in the absolute top.

The man was a genius, the talent level was off the scale. I've seen the best of all the greats that are available on film, but I never cease to be amazed by what prime Jones was capable of.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
        Henry Armstrong out of whom I've seen quality footage of. Harry Greb and Sam Langford are up there, but I have difficulties placing them at the top without being able to view footage of them. But their records speak for themselves, and their opposition has been filmed.
        Would you be able to upload these fights?

I have only seen his fights with Garcia and only 2 others. There isn't much footage of him online anywhere.

Comment

Working...
        X