No announcement yet.

The Premier Boxing Champions MEGATHREAD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Premier Boxing Champions MEGATHREAD

So, we aren't to far away from PBC hitting NBC, CBS, and Spike, thanks to the PBC and the Haymon group. For the first time in a long time Boxing will be a big prime time affair on network TV and I can't express just how important to the sport this really is. If every major sport can be seen for free on network TV, including the UFC, than boxing should absolutely be there with them. It's the closest thing to an actual "boxing league" we've ever seen in this sport and it's great to see someone try to bring it all together for a worldwide audience without fans having to buy overpriced PPV's or subscribing to SHO or HBO.

I have a lot of questions that I hope PBC answers in time and I really hope the ratings and sponsors are there to keep this product alive and moving. Time shall tell. It's just so very exciting to see award winning composers, legendary boxers, and awesome play by play announcers getting involved, anyone who see's this as a negative really must not want to see this sport grow, which it needs to as it's become somewhat forgotten in the eyes of the average sports fan. Can't wait!

Originally posted by PBCboxing View Post
    So, we aren't to far away from PBC hitting NBC, CBS, and Spike, thanks to the PBC and the Haymon group. For the first time in a long time Boxing will be a big prime time affair on network TV and I can't express just how important to the sport this really is. If every major sport can be seen for free on network TV, including the UFC, than boxing should absolutely be there with them. It's the closest thing to an actual "boxing league" we've ever seen in this sport and it's great to see someone try to bring it all together for a worldwide audience without fans having to buy overpriced PPV's or subscribing to SHO or HBO.

I have a lot of questions that I hope PBC answers in time and I really hope the ratings and sponsors are there to keep this product alive and moving. Time shall tell. It's just so very exciting to see award winning composers, legendary boxers, and awesome play by play announcers getting involved, anyone who see's this as a negative really must not want to see this sport grow, which it needs to as it's become somewhat forgotten in the eyes of the average sports fan. Can't wait!
    Hello. Is it safe for us to assume that you're employed by PBC?

Comment

Originally posted by PBCboxing View Post

thinly veiled propaganda, should've done a reddit questions/answers or a similar thread on NSB

Comment

**** Al Haymon.

Comment

Comment

this has to be fetta's alt... hes the MEGA PBC lover on nsb

Comment

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
              Hello. Is it safe for us to assume that you're employed by PBC?
              I'd say the username's a pretty strong hint.

Comment

Haymon gave us a year of crap to give us more crap + a few decent matches. Not worth it.

A Garcia vs Pederson non title at a bogus catchweight=crap.

Pot head Chavez vs Fonfara= crap.

Stevenson vs super middle Bika=crap.

Mares vs some guy with no knockouts=crap.

Quillin=crap.

LSC ducking Rigo=crap.

Award winning composers? crap that has nothing to do with the crap fights.

Comment

Can't wait until it debuts and hope it succeeds. Boxing needs a movement like this.

Comment

it should have a master thread cuz it's a very debated subject...

Comment

Working...
                    X