Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather is NOT letting the fans decide. Read more...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Khan fight would be the biggest joke. It would only be interesting 4-5 years ago with Roach in his corner. Dude has struggled and looked downright awful against nobodies since Danny sparked him out.

While Maidana took out his right hand man. Makes a lot more since and lasts more then a few rounds unlike Khan. I love Hopkins but a Khan fight would be like BHop-Murat with BHop only wanting it for a chance at a KO.

Maidana wouldn't retreat or just stare at him like Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Decide and pick are the same thing. Your education system robbed you.
      With 50 MM dollars you can decide what car you want to buy. With 10k you must pick the best option.

Bottom line, if Floyd let people decide, people will choose Manny Pacquiao, Lara, Martinez...Not Khan or Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
        We know this poll thing is just a marketing move by Floyd. But there's a huge difference between letting the fans DECIDE and letting the fans PICK your next opponent. Fans are picking one of two guys that Floyd previuosly decided.

On the other hand, talking about the possible choices... IMHO Maidana deserves it more than Khan, BUT, because of the styles Khan might be able to make a better fight than Maidana. I want to see your opinions about this.
        You think Floyd looks to fight the best oposition?
        He says it himself, its about fighting the easiest fighter, take the less punishment.
        Fuks sake, I'd fight Amere "Tomato Can man" over Mr. Chino "I've crossed paths with lions" Maidana too.

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
          We know this poll thing is just a marketing move by Floyd. But there's a huge difference between letting the fans DECIDE and letting the fans PICK your next opponent. Fans are picking one of two guys that Floyd previuosly decided.

On the other hand, talking about the possible choices... IMHO Maidana deserves it more than Khan, BUT, because of the styles Khan might be able to make a better fight than Maidana. I want to see your opinions about this.
          no matter what floyd says or what his fans say floyd will fight khan. that is where the biggest money is at. floyd will follow the money bottomline.

Comment

On a scale from 1 to 10 (1 being the worst, 10 being the best), how would you rate the Mayweather vs. Khan fight?

Comment

Working...
            X