Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should We Saying "Memo" is Using Steroids on Marquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

innocent until proven otherwise, right now, marquez won it fair and square

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
      innocent until proven otherwise, right now, marquez won it fair and square
      this.

But i get what thread starter is trying to say I guess. Manny was never caught cheating and after he stopped guys who were KO'ed or Stopped before, he was labeled a roider.

Manny was known for a pretty good chin and Marquez added a known cheater to his camp so the accusations are reasonable but if the tests are clear, then so is the man.

The shot was right on the button and would KO anybody in or around that weight but I get why people would say it isnt fair to criticize manny but not even question Marquez

Comment

get over it...

Comment

Originally posted by THE_BIG_HURT View Post

The shot was right on the button and would KO anybody in or around that weight but I get why people would say it isnt fair to criticize manny but not even question Marquez
          I dont think you can even compare the 2 accusations. At least Manny is still on the good side of 30. So it's conceivable he's clean. JMM turns 40 in 9 months and never showed even a hint of this kind of power the previous 3 fights. It has always been about outboxing him. Which he did in the last fight and was robbed

Comment

Working...
          X