No announcement yet.

Slickest defense? B-hop or Sweet Pea?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slickest defense? B-hop or Sweet Pea?

I gonna have with Pernell 'Sweet Pea' Whitaker on this one. He made both Floyd Sr. and Roger look like amateurs compared to him and they pride themselves on boxing prowess. B-hop is cagey and crafty so he's my second choice. He's got that WWE edge about him. Where he hit you with illegal blows when the ref ain't looking savvy as all get out.
    Bernard Hopkins
    3.57%
    Pernell Whitaker
    96.43%

The poll is expired.

definitely whitaker

Comment

Originally posted by Pessimistic View Post
      I gonna have with Pernell 'Sweet Pea' Whitaker on this one. He made both Floyd Sr. and Roger look like amateurs compared to him and they pride themselves on boxing prowess. B-hop is cagey and crafty so he's my second choice. He's got that WWE edge about him. Where he hit you with illegal blows when the ref ain't looking savvy as all get out.
      Me too, Pernell at times seemed he knew what you were throwing before you threw it.

Comment

By the way here's one of my favorite videos on him enjoy....

Comment

Pea's defense was god given but if we're tlaking about textbook defense, the cake goes to bernard..

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
            By the way here's one of my favorite videos on him enjoy....

sweet pea hands down!

Comment

Sweet Pea by miles

Comment

B-Hop is not slick in the traditional way like Sweet Pea so I have to answer Pea.

I think B-Hop is the more unique fighter though.

Comment

Sweet Pea is the King of Slick

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    B-Hop is not slick in the traditional way like Sweet Pea so I have to answer Pea.

I think B-Hop is the more unique fighter though.
                    This is well said,B-Hop isn't slick at all.But he has an amazing ability to take away other fighters weapons of choice in the ring.If the ts stays true to the topic of slick,Sweet Pea runs away with it easily,but if he meant defense in general,then the race tightens up quickly.

Comment

Working...
                    X