No announcement yet.

Southpaws with excellent defense?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    That means you put Winky in the top 10 all time? I don't know about that either. Plenty of great defensive fighters over the time.
    But not that many defensive southpaws. I have no problem with Winky Wright being in the top 10 defensive southpaws of all time.

Comment

That means you put Winky in the top 10 all time? I don't know about that either. Plenty of great defensive fighters over the time.
      You know I love Winky.

Dude was un-hittable at times..I dont have a list right now but hes at least Top 20.

But for Lefties....hes Top 3.

Comment

Originally posted by We$ley View Post
        But not that many defensive southpaws. I have no problem with Winky Wright being in the top 10 defensive southpaws of all time.
        Top 10 greatest defensive fighter southpaw wise? Yea I have no problem.

But, if you look at Burner post which I was responding to. He mentions Winky in top 10 all time including right handed fightes like Floyd, Hop, Toney, Johnson, Pep, Locche, and fellow wouthpaw Whitaker.

He pretty much put Winky at #8 all time period. And, I can't co-sign that. Southpaw wise top 10 defensively? Sure... But, overall top 10 defenisve fighters all time? I can't personally say that. Like I said too many great defensive fighters over the time.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          You know I love Winky.

Dude was un-hittable at times..I dont have a list right now but hes at least Top 20.

But for Lefties....hes Top 3.
          I can agree with that... I don't have a list. I don't know where I would put him exactly. But, that right there seems more reasonable to me.

Comment

Top 10 greatest defensive fighter southpaw wise? Yea I have no problem.

But, if you look at Burner post which I was responding to. He mentions Winky in top 10 all time including right handed fightes like Floyd, Hop, Toney, Johnson, Pep, Locche, and fellow wouthpaw Whitaker.

He pretty much put Winky at #8 all time period. And, I can't co-sign that. Southpaw wise top 10 defensively? Sure... But, overall top 10 defenisve fighters all time? I can't personally say that. Like I said too many great defensive fighters over the time.
            Actually I didnt make a list I was just naming fighters off the Top. Winky is one of the best defensive fighters...EVER.

Perfect shell. Forearms, gloves, elbows..just perfect.

Comment

Working...
            X