Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If there was a heavyweight SUPER 6, who do you think will win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
    I would not give up on Povetkin. With sufficient rest in between fights.

Povetkin KO Joshua
    Povetkin KO Wilder
    Povetkin KO Parker
    Povetkin Decision Wlad (would be tough fight), but Wlad was not able to stop Povetkin before when Povetkin was poorly trained and out of shape.

The toughest fight would likely be Povetkin Vs Ortiz. This would be an amazing fight between two extremely talented fighters.

Would love to see Povetkin Vs Joshua too though.
    Povetkin is a beast.. I just don't see him getting past Wilder or Joshua. Don't get me wrong, he has the power... But in this case he's too short

Comment

Wlad is too old, he is not going to stick around and fight multiple fights for the undisputed title.
      I would swap out Wlad and replace him with Pulev, and pick Pulev to win because he has the best jab in the heavyweight division.

When Wlad fought Pulev, i think Wlad watched film and saw that Pulev was susceptible to left hooks when he set his feet looking to counterpunch. Wlad caught him with about a dozen of them and took him out.

Pulev probably learned to keep his right hand close to his cheek when he and his opponent got flat footed and looking to counter.

Wlad retires and I like Pulev to beat anybody out there.

Comment

Originally posted by King Krusher View Post
        Povetkin is a beast.. I just don't see him getting past Wilder or Joshua. Don't get me wrong, he has the power... But in this case he's too short
        If Wilder learns how to box... yes I agree, but Povetkin did quite well against taller guys like Wach and did quite well against grabby McWlady.

Joshua is a wild card, I am quite impressed with what he has shown right now and it would be a challenge no doubt for Povetkin, we don't really know how Joshua can do against top level boxers.

Between Wilder and Joshua... Joshua seems like a lot more all around boxer.

It certainly is entertaining time in heavyweight, especially with Tyson going full tilt.

Comment

Working...
        X