No announcement yet.

Between Two Ferns With Zach Galifianakis: Hillary Clinton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Between Two Ferns With Zach Galifianakis: Hillary Clinton

I never heard of this show before..."Funny or Die" or Zach Galifianakis for that matter...but he took a huge crap on Hillary Clinton and I just became a fan of his. He's sort of an American Ali G I guess. Did he ever make Hillary look like GOOF...LOL

I thought it was funny, especially where he said how can I contact you, email? lmfao.

Comment

yeah just watched this morning

he was wearing "death" mask trying to take hilarys life its past duee!!!

Dude hit the nail on that pretty good!

Comment

Laughing like a fool. Jhonny is still gonna get you and Annie.

Comment

Have you seriously not heard of him or seen this? Never seen the hangover?

Btw it's all scripted. She knew he was gonna make fun of her. That's the whole point. You should watch the other ones, but this is one of his best imo

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            Have you seriously not heard of him or seen this? Never seen the hangover?

Btw it's all scripted. She knew he was gonna make fun of her. That's the whole point. You should watch the other ones, but this is one of his best imo
            Right...Hang-over! Never made the association until now.

I know it's a lampoon...but I don't think she knew what he was going to do or say....did she?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Laughing like a fool. Jhonny is still gonna get you and Annie.
              I haven't hit Jhonny in months...time to call off the Jihad maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                Right...Hang-over! Never made the association until now.

I know it's a lampoon...but I don't think she knew what he was going to do or say....did she?
                hilary will never want surprise questions
                thats the same reasons why she aint got a single press conference vs trump 30+ press conference

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  I haven't hit Jhonny in months...time to call off the Jihad maybe?
                  He's hard headed. Let me talk to him and broker a truce. Plus Jhonny has bigger fish to fry, he's beefing with two white Pomeranians down the road.

Comment

I wanna see Trump do it (after watching the Obama one) I think he'll take it better, Hillary seemed so uncomfortable. That Trump ad at the end was golden. Even though it was her idea too do it it did not make her look good.

Comment

Working...
                    X