Cuba vs Russia Amateur 2015 Highlights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuba vs Russia Amateur 2015 Highlights

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IXNNAWQliE0

Savon & Toledo of Team Cuba need to turn Pro ASAP....

Cuba straight up destroyed Russia.

Comment

That's the boxing rivalry I most enjoy. Great stuff

Comment

Someone needs to get Yasnier Toledo into the pros quickly. That's a beautiful professional style he has.

Comment

Savon got robbed big time

Comment

Robeisy Ramirez is making his comeback. Let's hope he could stay focus and qualify for the Olympics.
            If he wins the Olympics then that'll make him a two time Gold Medalist like Rigo and Loma. He'll only be 22 at next years Olympics, simply amazing. Personally I don't think he's as good as Rigo or Loma, but still a very special talent.
            Obviously he has to win the Olympics first. The Bantamweight division is wide open though. Ramirez already defeated the number 1 in that division, Michael Conlan, though.

I'm rooting for Ramirez and Asanua of Belarus to get medals and hopefully both turn pro afterwards.
            Ramirez is a good Cuban fighter to invest in imo. He has a style that could translate well into professional boxing. He's also about to be only 22 years old!
            The only thing that is worrying is that he already has dedication issues.

Other Cubans that would be good investments would be:
            1. Toledo, who I think would have a great pro style
            2. Savon good style and he's a Heavyweight, people love Heavyweights.
            3. Alvarez, not a big fan of his since I think his accuracy sucks, but he'll make for an entertaining pro because he is offensive minded.

If Toledo, Alvarez and Ramirez could turn pro those would be awesome Lomachenko opponents. I would love to watch those brilliant fights.

Comment

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
              Robeisy Ramirez is making his comeback. Let's hope he could stay focus and qualify for the Olympics.
              If he wins the Olympics then that'll make him a two time Gold Medalist like Rigo and Loma. He'll only be 22 at next years Olympics, simply amazing. Personally I don't think he's as good as Rigo or Loma, but still a very special talent.
              Obviously he has to win the Olympics first. The Bantamweight division is wide open though. Ramirez already defeated the number 1 in that division, Michael Conlan, though.

I'm rooting for Ramirez and Asanua of Belarus to get medals and hopefully both turn pro afterwards.
              Ramirez is a good Cuban fighter to invest in imo. He has a style that could translate well into professional boxing. He's also about to be only 22 years old!
              The only thing that is worrying is that he already has dedication issues.

Other Cubans that would be good investments would be:
              1. Toledo, who I think would have a great pro style
              2. Savon good style and he's a Heavyweight, people love Heavyweights.
              3. Alvarez, not a big fan of his since I think his accuracy sucks, but he'll make for an entertaining pro because he is offensive minded.

If Toledo, Alvarez and Ramirez could turn pro those would be awesome Lomachenko opponents. I would love to watch those brilliant fights.
              Yo Hi-tech tell me some eastern european amateur standouts so I can check them out?

Is is true the Ukrainian amateurs are better than the Russian amateurs?

What's your thoughts on Irelands amateur standouts?

Who are some USA amateur standouts for 2016 Olympics?

Comment

Working...
              X