No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua should sign for K2 promotions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    Matchroom/Sky have done a really good job with Joshua.
    Agreed. By the time Hearn has him where he wants him, Wlad will be pursuing Joshua for the fight and ppv pay day.

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    I don't know that you're correct with that assumption. Despite his 'advanced age' he's still dominating and winning his fights pretty easily. Moreover, he's stated (on numerous occasions)that he wants to fight on and has not hinted at when he'll retire.

That said, Anthony Joshua seems to be on the fast track to top contender status. He's in tremendous shape and he's blasting guys out with relative ease. I think if Joshua stays on this pace, we could potentially see him face Wladimir in late 2016 or 2017. I think this is a very likely scenario given his popularity and his progression in his professional career.

I hope this fight eventually happens...
    I see it happening in 2016 too, Joshua aint no slouch and ain't sitting around, he's completely gone through domestic and regional level trash without breaking sweat, now it is on to Europe and fringe level world contenders. I expect Joshua will be headlining a ppv card against Wilder or Wlad late 2016.

Hearn appears to have a really good rapport with Haymon, and fights between them do not seem too difficult to make, hopefully we see Joshua fed someone who can punch next from Price, Arreola or Whyte. If Whyte could be built up properly that fight would be huge home side, they should let it build, get Whyte in against some of Joshua's opposition to date.

Comment

Working...
    X