No announcement yet.

I feel terrible for Oscar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel terrible for Oscar

At first, 2013 looked like a good year for him but look at it now. Other than his rehab, most of Golden Boy's rising stars have fallen; Mares, Matthysse, Mitchel and of course Canelo all in less than a month. I wish the best for Oscar and GBP.

Mathysse? You realise Danny Garcia is with gbp too?

Comment

Canelo's stock is just fine, he's still a major money generator.

Losing a fight is ok, especially when it's against the worlds best. He is 23 and Golden Boy will make crazy amounts from Canelo over the next decade...Oscar is alright.

The only sad part for Oscar is his magnificent 'Mayweather blueprint' keeps failing.

Comment

Golden Boy is currently having their best year ever. I think all the guys that lost are still going to be successful and popular except Mitchell. The outlook for GB is so bright right now it's ridiculous. I only feel sorry for DLH because of his drug problem.

Comment

None of these dudes can pull off oscars blueprint because they dont have his attributes. Floyds only chance of defeat is if he snaps his leg in half or he gets caught by a helicopter punch

Comment

Oscar dressed in fishnets, cherrypicked a LW to duck Margarito, and ran like a punk from Tito in the late rds...fuck him

Comment

I would think GB had an excellent year. Canelo stock isnt gonna drop much, Matty is still gonna attract viewers, Garcia is the unified champ,Khan like it or not is still a huge draw, Broner and Maidiana will be a great end of the fight, Devon and kahn will be a decent scrap, keith Thurman is prob fight again...Sounds like GB is doing just fine

Comment

Oscar is rich still.

Comment

What in the hell are you talking about? This has been a great year for both the fans and Golden Boy! HBO is showing desperation by the moves they are making...Showtime is crapping on them!

By the way...that was an all Golden Boy card. Unless you actually think TMT is a real company, lol. Hell...Floyd is pretty much a Golden Boy fighter.

Comment

you gotta realize that Mayweather Promotions is just a front for Golden Boy. Golden Boy still gets the bigger percentage and share for that fight than Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                    X