Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinkin about anabolic roids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would that stuff mess with your heart?? That's the only thing I'd be worried about.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNegation View Post
      I think the point is if steroids do indeed give you all kinds of horrible conditions, why the hell would anybody give them to people who are sick?

A healthy adult male, under supervision of a professional using steroids is a rather safe practice.

As with any drug there is potential for abuse and possible addiction, but we're talking about responsible intelligent use here, not abuse. I know plenty of people on steroids and that have used steroids who are happy and healthy adults.

Also as with any other drug there will be side effects. What you encounter will depend on the heaviness of your usage. And as with any drug that is illegal, you could have to deal with shady people and the culture that comes with it. That unfortunately is where some people become corrupted and get into deep *****.

To the OP and anyone of thinking about using them. I'd highly recommend trying to do everything you possibly can naturally before you start or at the very least wait until you're around 25. Make sure you do a ton of research. Not just a few hours, but months. Sites like EliteFitness and Steroidology have great info sticky threads to educate yourself. And don't buy the hyperbole of the media.
      The ignorance of medical practice on display here is staggering.

There is no equivalency between medical and recreational steroid usage.

Comment

Does hydroxicut work? I hear that it ****$ with your liver bad.

Comment

Nothing gets you more jacked than the gatorade.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            Nothing gets you more jacked than the gatorade.
            I've heard it's worse then tren and can make you "snappy"

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
              so there is nothing 'performance enhancing' about replacement then?
              nope, if there is its pretty much that you have slightly more energy, maybe.

Comment

Do it and take before and after pics so we can see how well they work.

Also you know you got to do HRT after the cycle and all that right? IDK much about it but make sure you do it right if youre going to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Pull ma Finga- View Post
                  Does hydroxicut work? I hear that it ****$ with your liver bad.
                  Thats just the brand name. Whats in hydroxycut changes over time depending on whats ok by the FDA at the time. It probably is no better than the walmart brand caffeine pills today. Used to be an overpriced ECA pill but isnt no more.

Comment

It's not as dangerous as media would have you believe, but it's still quite heavy on your organs. I would stay away if you're not a pro athlete.

To get a physique that 99% of the population dream of and find ideal you don't need steroids.
                    To become huge like a pro wrestler, you'll need it.

Comment

• The more I think about it it probably isn't worth it.

Unless you compete or are hell bent on getting shredded it would just be too much of a hassle to put on muscle if you are already in shape.

Comment

Working...
                      X