No announcement yet.

Hozumi Hasegawa wins by UD!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hozumi Hasegawa wins by UD!!

Hasegawa won by the scores of 97-95, 98-94, 98-93. And Malcolm Tunacao knocked Christian Esquivel out cold in the 7th!

Cheers for the spoiler in the thread title. I won't bother with the download now douche.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
      Cheers for the spoiler in the thread title. I won't bother with the download now douche.
      Sorry about that. I should've known better because I do the same thing you do. I'm not a douche but this thread is a bit douchey. Sorry again.

Comment

good to see he's back.

Comment

Originally posted by truestory1987 View Post
          Sorry about that. I should've known better because I do the same thing you do. I'm not a douche but this thread is a bit douchey. Sorry again.
          No probs pal,shit happens

Comment

Any info on the fight itself?Scores are closer then i thought it would be but Santos did lose by a split d too Montiel recently so might not be too bad a fighter

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
              Any info on the fight itself?Scores are closer then i thought it would be but Santos did lose by a split d too Montiel recently so might not be too bad a fighter
              Santos is good, but Hozumi is better. I think the only worry going in was him getting KO'd since he was leading against Montiel and Gonzalez.... but Santos didn't have the kick to take out Hozumi

Comment

Originally posted by truestory1987 View Post
                Hasegawa won by the scores of 97-95, 98-94, 98-93. And Malcolm Tunacao knocked Christian Esquivel out cold in the 7th!
                I'm interested in the Tunacao fight. I thought he'd win, probably by KO too because of his last couple of losses, mainly because Esquivel is kind of a plodder

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  Santos is good, but Hozumi is better. I think the only worry going in was him getting KO'd since he was leading against Montiel and Gonzalez.... but Santos didn't have the kick to take out Hozumi
                  Ya i looked him up had a very good amateur career and his loss too Montiel was supposed too be controversial but i didn't see it so can't say if this is correct don't know how he lost earlier in his career must have been an off night so was a decent win after all for Hozumi

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
                    Why come to NSB if you dont want fight spoilers?

edit looks like your friends again sorry for butting in :S

Comment

Working...
                    X