No announcement yet.

Ortiz "If iI lose to Berto ill stay as a gatekeeper at 147" {VIDEO}

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ortiz "If iI lose to Berto ill stay as a gatekeeper at 147" {VIDEO}

LMAO, is it me or is Ortiz high or something? His atitude has change ALOT!!!

In this Interview he goes off on the guy!!!!

seems like he has a big chip on his shoulder, doesn't he? Like he's just going to say "f#ck it" and it let it all out in the ring.

Whether or not that's the smart thing to do against Berto, I think it's clear he's going to come ready to fight and he certainly plans on winning.

Comment

damn, ortiz has already planned out a losing career. this kid is cashing out.

Comment

I like the new victor ortiz!

Comment

he sure seems focused for this fight maybe he got pist at himself that he got beat to a world title from bam bam and not him first who knows whatever it is i hope he beats Berta cant wait for this fight.

Comment

I'm hella rooting for Ortiz in this fight, I hate Berto most overrated piece of trash to step into a boxing ring. That being said, Ortiz quitting didn't really make me a fan and him getting into a draw with Peterson didn't help either, if he wins by KO I'll be a fan again, I like the kid but if he can't beat Berto he's right on about everything he says.

Comment

He is pissed that everybody talks about him like he has no heart or something!
              But let me tell you guys: victor ortiz can drop andre berto on his ass with just one shot! you better believe it or you will be shocked!
              I still favor berto but i would not be suprised at all if berto lands on his back not only once trust me

Comment

warr ortiz!!

Comment

Keep saying it: This is going to be a very, very food fight.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                    LMAO, is it me or is Ortiz high or something? His atitude has change ALOT!!!

In this Interview he goes off on the guy!!!!

Sounds like he might have discovered crack this past week for the first time.

Comment

Working...
                    X