No announcement yet.

bought a laptop and wireless printer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bought a laptop and wireless printer

Now I can download all my boxing,music,10000 pictures of my concerts & travels.I got 32 hours of video to put on YouTube....finally caved in to technology....just got to figure out how to turn it on

now I get integrated sports ppv & other boxing I couldn't get....streams to fights....Igot the best heavyweight collection ever!

Comment

Have fun, you will enjoy it...lol.

Comment

well done mate. good luck

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          Now I can download all my boxing,music,10000 pictures of my concerts & travels.I got 32 hours of video to put on YouTube....finally caved in to technology....just got to figure out how to turn it on
          wait you're 35 and you just got your first laptop?

loser

Comment

Originally posted by RiceUnivAlumni View Post
            wait you're 35 and you just got your first laptop?

loser
            I make $100000 a year so I'm not a loser just never needed one...I could use your rice uni degree for toilet paper so **** off....been all over the world & am not struggling like your pathetic sorry ass....what does an Ironworker need a laptop for? I don't need one...I bought it to be my own travel agent & to watch boxing....what's $1200 for a mac? 3 days work....LOL!

Comment

I make $100000 a year so I'm not a loser just never needed one...I could use your rice uni degree for toilet paper so **** off....been all over the world & am not struggling like your pathetic sorry ass....what does an Ironworker need a laptop for? I don't need one...I bought it to be my own travel agent & to watch boxing....what's $1200 for a mac? 3 days work....LOL!
              Oohh a Mac, i got a Macbook pro the other day! They are beasts! Will you be uploading boxing vids to youtube?? whats your account name?

Comment

Now we know where terrels stolen laptop went to..
                Mersey your a c*nt you promised me first dibs on that

Comment

lol chill out!

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
                    Oohh a Mac, i got a Macbook pro the other day! They are beasts! Will you be uploading boxing vids to youtube?? whats your account name?
                    my computer skills suck so it'll take some time to learn how to do stuff....I got plenty of pictures & holiday video from around the world & about 160 8 hour disc of heavyweight boxing.took me a couple years,alot of time & $$$$ to put my boxing collection together.lots of fights on ytube I can add now too.I put all of a boxers career fights I had available on disc & in order....people would be impressed with my collection & it's still not done.I've got several more in waiting & soon I'll be starting my older fighters collections like Ali,Frazier,norton,etc....having a laptop should save me $$$$ because I could trade with people via Internet...gonna take me some time to learn how to do stuff like load pictures for my avatar...

Comment

Working...
                    X