Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOU DiBELLA: "People in Pacquiao's camp are well-known to be involved with steroids"

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RockStar45 View Post
    DiBella is a promoter and a mouthpiece for Malignaggi. I don't take what he says seriously, especially since he gave such a vague quote like "People in Pacquiao's camp are well-known to be involved with steroids" then provided no explanation to who he was referring to or what he means by "well-known".

Pacquiao is one of the two most famous active boxers on the planet. He's a mainstream superstar who's been covered by Time Magazine. If he had people in his camp who were "well known" to be involved with steroids, you don't think this would be a giant story by a media who is obsessed with any performance-enhancement drug related story?

If it was Ariza as you seem to speculate, wouldn't there be stories on ESPN and Sports Illustrated pointing out that "Pacquiao trains with Alex Ariza, who has been suspected of being involved with steroids" as soon as Ariza showed his face on 24/7? Wouldn't Michael Koncz leak some incriminating evidence to the press or even boxing officials to try and get Ariza off the team when he got slapped earlier this year?

I'll be honest, it wouldn't shock me to find out that Pacquiao was on some kind of illegal PED, but bringing up DiBella as a credible source when he refuses to even name names or back up his accusations isn't the best way to prove to me that Manny Pacquiao is on steroids.
    Nice rebuttal.

Comment

Originally posted by pugay_kamay View Post
      pac's lawyers warned sr. About his allegations and sr. Retracted it, he said he was only "joking". Multi-million dollar law suit.
      warned sr ? I think it could be the testing.like you said multi millions you dont warn some one when that kind of money is in play

Comment

Manny Pacquiao's name might have been on that BALCO list...

They never released all of the names...

I'm just sayin....

Comment

Alleging that Pacquiao is on PED means two things: 1. A "legit" reason for Mayweather not to take the fight and not appear like he's doing a Floyd move. and 2. Reason do discredit Pacman's win should he pummel Floyd.

Some boxers recently admitted to taking "stuff" from BALCO founder Conte. Why isn't diBella jumping on those people's asses? Because they're American?

Comment

Originally posted by TRUCKIN View Post
            warned sr ? I think it could be the testing.like you said multi millions you dont warn some one when that kind of money is in play
            Yes he was warned, that if he didn't stop he will be sued and it will cost him multi-million $$$$, it was on the news and someone also posted here somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by GG Marquez View Post
              If you asked six months ago, there would be about 5% of fringe people who thought Pac was a juicer. Now, it is up to 30% (believers + suspicious) of the NSB genpop.

Fellas, these Pacquiao steroid allegations will continue to snowball. What made me realize it was what DiBella said. When Lou DiBella, who graduated from Harvard Law School, said that "Manny has people in his camp who are well-known to be involved in steroids", and "it raises a lot of questions", that is when I realized that it will become huge. Who is going to say Lou diBella is not credible?

Is Manny going to sue Lou DiBella? Ask Bernard Hopkins how that works out.

Mayweather , Sr said it first....but it has spread to mainstreamers who don't have a vested interest.

I do not know whether Pac juices or not. I do not know. Neither do you. But somehow, Pac and team should get in front of this. These viral rumours and suspicions only tend to grow. History has taught us that over and over.
              What people forget is Mayweather is in the industry.He deals with fighters and he knows what happens.There's is no smoke without a fire,DiBella has also said what he said.You will soon know the truth

Comment

Originally posted by TRUCKIN View Post
                That lawsuit would have jeopardized the Pacquiao-Mayweather fight. After the fight, people are going to be dragged in court.

Comment

Working...
                X