Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ignore list. I don't have one. Do you and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ignore list is for posters who take this site seriously.

Comment

Nope and never will, I like knowing how ******er other people are !

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
        I've never ignored or red k'd anyone on this site and never would.

The ignore function is for pussies who can't cope with other people's opinions. Nobody on a forum, who you've never met in real life, should ever get you vexed enough to do that. Quite simply just scroll past and don't read their posts.
        I thought like this once, but than I realized some peoples opinions are just f#cking stupid so its a waste of time to even read & its a hassle to track who's a dumbass on a site with so many people to just "scroll past" all of them without fail so its just easier to ignore them.

And fwiw I got no problem disagreeing with others & not putting them on my ignore list. In fact some of my favorite posters are guys I have major disagreements with, but they got a logic point to the thing we disagree on that I respect their take on, even if I disagree, & have had to rethink my own opinion on a topic over something they've brought up that I hadn't considered before or given the full weight I should have.

Comment

Ignoring is for pvssies

Comment

The ignore function is for pussies who can't cope with other people's opinions. Nobody on a forum, who you've never met in real life, should ever get you vexed enough to do that. Quite simply just scroll past and don't read their posts.
            This post pretty much captures what I think of the gutless ****s that ignore people they will never meet. Pathetic idiots....

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
              I'm gonna put BERNIE on my ignore list because he called me fat and that hurt my feelings I'm also gonna put BostonGuy on it because I sent him a gift and he didn't say thank you and that really hurt me and last I'm gonna put TBear on it because I heard he was talking about me, I cried a little for that one

ignore list

this made me

LMAO! Very good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
                Nope and never will, I like knowing how ******er other people are !
                Exactly. Let them have their opinions, don't bite or be trollable.

Comment

Originally posted by Courage Award View Post
                  i dont have anyone ignored

there are really ****inferior posters like omalwlwooele and noose in this subforum but im one of those people who laughs instead of getting angry
                  I laugh too. Even some trolls have funny things to say. Sometimes it is insightful to read things that are so far from my reality. It is interesting to see where a posters passions and obsessions exist.

Comment

This is exactly my approach. I never will use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                      This post pretty much captures what I think of the gutless ****s that ignore people they will never meet. Pathetic idiots....
                      Get her!!

For the record, I never (as the person who inspired this thread) use my ignore list for someone having a different opinion. But it's a fallacy that that's what it's used for.

I use it for when someone won't stop being a boring irritant. If someone logs into a thread where I'm trying to discuss something, only to say "u suk ur a ****, lamo" then I think "fair enough, he's right there." But if they then say that repeatedly in every sngle thread I make, not wanting to discuss it further, then Hell yeah I'll put them on my ignore list. I don't see anything "gutless" about that... it's like moving seats on the bus if a drunk hobo sits next to you and pisses himself.

I've got a few people on ignore... none of them have "different opinions" to me. But all of them say things like "fuk every1, I touch my own poop."

Still, nice to see someone people getting so far on their high horse they're at risk of bumping their head on a cloud.

Comment

Working...
                      X