Comments Thread For: Haye To Fury: Just Shut Up, Stop It, Stick To Singing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    [/I][/SIZE]
    If you think that was a solid shot, you are wrong. That was a glancing blow at best. If Wlad landed a clean shot on Tyson, he'd probably still be asleep.

And I like Fury, you are just reaching way too far with what you are implying.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
      Not really. I dont like the idea of a flabby moron like Fury being at the top of the flagship division so I hope he gets wrecked by Povetkin or someone else

that been said, I've never been a big fan of Wlad because he bores me to death

I was a huge Vitali fan, though. I support Wlad mainly because he's Vitali's brother. everytime Wlad wins, Vitali wins in some way and the Klitschko legacy grows

Vitali would have beaten the crap outta Wlad and moped the floor with Fury in a match btw
      Sure he would and sure you are

Comment

We live in a society where censorship has found a back door. There is speech that incites violence, then there are opinions. The media, nor any citizen has the right to dictate opinions. The media is complicit and has reinforced the notion, primarily through social media, that one can be bullied, coerced into proper opinions. How dare a girl insult a tranny by stating she does not want his/her creepy azz in the ladies room. But idiots would rather not hurt the feelings of a small minority of these individuals, than make the female sex as a whole uncomfortable using a restroom.

offensive speech is the very foundation of our liberties. Language is not a club that brains people when we use it, we tolerate offense in the very name of liberty. Fury has every right to state his opinions, as does anyone who is not directly creating a danger to another... so when we see the most wholesome looking individuals claiming they want teachers fired, other students punished etc, for expressions of free speech, remember these individuals are wolves in sheeps clothing. No they do not have a pencil mustache and oily black hair, nor do they speak German....but they might as well folks.

My the great creator bless Fury for being honest and not succumbing to the idiocacy that has become the media.

Comment

I wish the clown that is David Haye would fuck off. If he was being sincere, I wouldn't really care but it is clear that he is trying to force himself into the spotlight.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
            everyone needs to stem a set of balls and stop being little PC faggots.

wah wah racism.
            wah wah gender equality.
            wah wah gay rights.
            I agree, Modern European culture ruined the world.
            Everyone should have the ball to speak his mind and practice his believes, and everyone should take it like a man and identify his enemies.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
              i don't need to be GIVEN rights. i take what's rightfully mine. i guess that's pretty non-ignorant of you to assume that i think "some people" deserve "rights", yeah? stfu. you're the kinda people im talking about.
              Care to explain after you calm down with your aggression o.d. there?

Comment

Working...
              X