Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW! VIDEO: Juan Manuel Marquez is Ripped/Muscular

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really don't care if JMM is cheating. I'm not flowmo who will dickride no matter what, so....

As you can see this fight will still happen despite the cheating. That's the stark comparison between a real duck and a warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
      I really don't care if JMM is cheating. I'm not flowmo who will dickride no matter what, so....

As you can see this fight will still happen despite the cheating. That's the stark comparison between a real duck and a warrior.
      The fight was signed ages ago, right after the Bradley fight. Its only now that these PED accusations against Marquez are showing up.

Comment

Extra muscle's gonna slow him down even more. He's desperate for the KO at this point.

Comment

Hey if Marquez feels he has to cheat in order to beat manny then who are we to judge him?

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
            Extra muscle's gonna slow him down even more. He's desperate for the KO at this point.
            Agreed! But the peds is gonna help keep him off the canvas.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
              The fight was signed ages ago, right after the Bradley fight. Its only now that these PED accusations against Marquez are showing up.
              Haha, no. They showed up BEFORE the 3rd fight, when Heredia was seen on 24/7 and Victor Conte exposed him.

You see, he didn't tell HBO the name he had used in the past. But, like I said, Conte exposed him and revealed who he was.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
                Like I said, I'm not a flowmo. Testing or not, I don't care. Boxing is for machos, not sissies.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                  Hey if Marquez feels he has to cheat in order to beat manny then who are we to judge him?
                  sometimes you have fight fire with fire

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                    Like I said, I'm not a flowmo. Testing or not, I don't care. Boxing is for machos, not sissies.
                    even of they are dirty? One of the dumbest comments i have read

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                      even of they are dirty? One of the dumbest comments i have read
                      I'm confused. You mean JMM is dirty?

Comment

Working...
                      X