No announcement yet.

You are hittig a chick from the back and then

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
    A wrongen or average bird farting = off putting but try to soldier on.

A fit bird farting = kinda sexy.

There, I said it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Off topic but would you guys still smash if the girl is spotting but off her period?

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
        Off topic but would you guys still smash if the girl is spotting but off her period?
        Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid. I done bashed on full flow before. The real question is who AINT smashed out when the chick was on her walkindead.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid. I done bashed on full flow before. The real question is who AINT smashed out when the chick was on her walkindead.

I gotta ask,

what's her walking dead

Comment

You're a soldier. I can do a little spotting but that's it. I've had a horrible experience when I fingered this girl and she started bleeding fully on my hand. She started using birth control and didnt tell me until after the blood.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post

I gotta ask,

what's her walking dead
              Jose my good man, what on God's green earth do you know that can bleed profusely for 6-7 days but not die. I call a woman's time of the month her walkindead, cause as much blood they lose on that 1st and 2nd day they ass oughta be dead but they still out here walkin amongst us.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
                You're a soldier. I can do a little spotting but that's it. I've had a horrible experience when I fingered this girl and she started bleeding fully on my hand. She started using birth control and didnt tell me until after the blood.
                Take that **** as a badge of honor mah homie, she still wanted to smash even though she was prolly crampin lika mutha****a.

Comment

Jose my good man, what on God's green earth do you know that can bleed profusely for 6-7 days but not die. I call a woman's time of the month her walkindead, cause as much blood they lose on that 1st and 2nd day they ass oughta be dead but they still out here walkin amongst us.
                  you know I knew what you meant

I just wanted to hear you describe it for a laugh and this ^^^ did it for me

and yes I've smashed many walkers in my life time, now the same one every month

Comment

One of the funniest things I've read on here haha

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                      you know I knew what you meant

I just wanted to hear you describe it for a laugh and this ^^^ did it for me

and yes I've smashed many walkers in my life time, now the same one every month
                      That **** had me laughin like a muther****er. I knew you knew. Im in the same boat with you bruh. I smash the same one every month now.

Let these you jokers know, aint nothing like walkin to the washroom witcha d1ck smellin like a freshly fired shotgun, or a crown royal bag fulla wet pennies.

Comment

Working...
                      X