No announcement yet.

Korean media reports babies are being eaten in China

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korean media reports babies are being eaten in China

The Seoul Times reports that aborted female fetuses are being eaten in China.

http://theseoultimes.com/ST/?url=/ST...d.php?idx=7333

Some Chinese people are known to be eating babies, and the news, which has been circulating through the internet and via email, is shocking the world.

An email report received by The Seoul Times confirmed that news with several vivid and appalling pictures of human embryos and fetuses being made into a soup for human consumption.

The report went on. A town in the southern province of Canton (Guangdong) is now in focus. Chinese folks there are enjoying baby herbal soup to increase overall health and stamina and the power of sexual performance in particular.

that's just ****ing nasty

Comment

****ing ew

Comment

sum sick shlt

Comment

Now they've done it !!!

They've 10 upped Marquez drinking his pee !!!

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
            Now they've done it !!!

They've 10 upped Marquez drinking his pee !!!

Comment

that's some nasty sh.it

why can't the just eat Chinese food, it's delicious

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                that's some nasty sh.it

why can't the just eat Chinese food, it's delicious

Comment

Doesn't surprise me. I heard its no big thing for a Chinese woman to save the placenta that comes out of her when delivering her baby and then eat the said placenta afterwards to replenish themselves after their pregnancy. I felt like throwing up when the person told me this, but to her it didn't seem any different than eating a pork chop.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2013 View Post
                    Chinese folks there are enjoying baby herbal soup to increase overall health and stamina and the power of sexual performance in particular.
                    I guess I'll be the first one to say it...WTF is up with Chinese people are their bull**** superstitions and ******ed beliefs regarding the "healing powers" of whatever-the-****? If it's not rhino horns, it's elephant tusks. If it's not elephant tusks, it's shark fins. If it's not shark fins it's silkworm feces. If it's not silkworm feces, it's boiled human fetuses.

These ****s have been using ancient Chinese medicine for thousands of years and not a single person has ever been cured of anything.

Primitive savages.

Comment

Working...
                    X