Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeing as Andre Ward has been missing for a year. he will need to change his outlook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to see him back I don't have some personal hatred of the guy. He's finally dropped from the P4P lists, now to strip his belts.

He's milked the SuperSix for a long time, now the guys he beat are retiring and he's only 30, time to basically start from scratch.
    Last edited by ////; 12-01-2014, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Its kinda like when Floyd left and Manny took over......GGG has took his spot even though Ward resume shlts on GGG's.....But the fact of the matter is people dont care about Ward anymore. He has to humble himself......Nomore hometown fights you homie
      Agreed, depsite his accomplishments Ward was just starting to gain name recognition with casual boxing fans before he went on hiatus. If he ever does return, Ward will have to branch out of his comfort zone if he wants regain the ground lost during his absence.

Comment

Andre Ward with his prima donna demands and his smug arrogance must never have read the Bible:

"He who exalts himself will be humbled, he who humbles himself will be exhalted"

"Love of money is the root of all evil'

- Jesus Christ, the REAL Son of God.

Comment

Andre Ward with his prima donna demands and his smug arrogance must never have read the Bible:

"He who exalts himself will be humbled, he who humbles himself will be exhalted"

"Love of money is the root of all evil'

- Jesus Christ, the REAL Son of God.
          Why do you call Ward arrogant, have you met him? Ward is from my hometown, I've met him once and seen him around town on a few occasions. He's always comes off as self assured and confident but never arrogant....

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
            Why do you call Ward arrogant, have you met him? Ward is from my hometown, I've met him once and seen him around town on a few occasions. He's always comes off as self assured and confident but never arrogant....
            Well he does literally call himself "Son of God".

Comment

Working...
            X