Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's video of that tournament I was training for.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You looked pretty good imo and clearly won that fight. I want to see the second fight lol.

Im gonna go out on a limb and say you probably could have won the second fght if you would have worked a body jab. He looked a few inches taller and is middle looked open in this fight. I think you could have won more decisively if you worked a good body jab.

Remember, you don't have to hurt them with it just use it to create. Low, high, low high.

You did throw some good feints followed by straight rights.

FYI, in amateurs they don't like it when fighters drop their hands and show boat at all. I don't think you did it bad at all but if they see that at all they will lean towards the other fighter. I don't think they literally take points away but you will lose points for it. Just commenting on that because I seen others give you heat for it and this is probably the reason why.

Comment

Was a good fight

Comment

Originally posted by Augustane View Post
        I'm not Naseem Hamed. I'm just some boxer who stepped in a ring and decided to share a video with everyone.

What about you do the same so that I can learn what proper boxing is? I think that'd be appreciated.
        break dancing will suit u better in there

Comment

Originally posted by Chalino Sanchez View Post
          hahaha u suck no wonder why u lost... go learn to box properly and quit showboating and droping ur arms u aint naseem hamed u bum.. lol
          Yo you're a loser bro. Get a job, you ain't got no video of youself. This dude is good and looking for tips and showing his improvement. Watch his first fight it's on the forum and he's improved a lot. you don't even box.

Comment

hahahah i got a job son and that is why i have to quit boxin and little kids in my gym learn how to box better and correctly not box like a clown... improved what?? all i see is bad habbits and looking like a joke thats why he lost.. probably lost even more and will lose even a lot more once he gets in advance and more experienced competition... jajajaj

Comment

hahahah i got a job son and that is why i have to quit boxin and little kids in my gym learn how to box better and correctly not box like a clown... improved what?? all i see is bad habbits and looking like a joke thats why he lost.. probably lost even more and will lose even a lot more once he gets in advance and more experienced competition... jajajaj

Obvious troll obvious

Comment

I think you have good potential.Nice movement and i liked your right hook.For southpaws(i am too),it's almost as basic as the jab and you should learn how to use both punches better and more often.You should also start working your body punches.You need a lot of work on defence.
                You are getting hit by many straights and i'm guessing, that's how you lost your second fight.
                Overall i liked what i saw.Keep it up.
                Everyone's style is his own choice.

Comment

Good fight , not like most amateur boring fights .

Dropping your hands is bad only after you lose , if you win its better than sliced bread .

Its better to be on your ass from time to time than be boring , keep working on your slick style .

Comment

Originally posted by giorgos21 View Post
                    I think you have good potential.Nice movement and i liked your right hook.For southpaws(i am too),it's almost as basic as the jab and you should learn how to use both punches better and more often.You should also start working your body punches.You need a lot of work on defence.
                    You are getting hit by many straights and i'm guessing, that's how you lost your second fight.
                    Overall i liked what i saw.Keep it up.
                    Everyone's style is his own choice.
                    Haha. Bingo!

He was landing that straight left more often on me, but got out of the way before I could land my counter-hook in the second fight. It made the first two rounds super-close, even though I closed out the third.

Comment

Did Home Depot provide you with a free membership to "your" gym ?

Comment

Working...
                      X