No announcement yet.

where the **** is Rockin' ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where the **** is Rockin' ?

So, we all kind of form a hierarchy of respect. It's a natural thing to do. There are of course certain subjects that spark interest more than others. for me an interesting title, with a well respected name under it in response, are the most attractive threads. There are a lot of great posters here. I always like seeing Poet, or Jab...one of those dudes who've been here a while and know how to effectively communicate through a forum, and have the knowledge of an encyclopaedia. There are more than just those two who fall in that cat, but this isn't about who all are the great posters it's about one. Obviously I'm a fan of Rockin'. I appreciate his banter, knowledge, and experience. I dunno where I'd rank him for sure if I'd actually been trying to rank posters in me head, but I do know it'd take quite a bit of someone else shinning for me to not put him in numero uno. I wonder why I've not seen him about recently? Any one know anything?

He gave me green K in the lounge last week so he is about.

Rockin, u lurking!?

Come to think of it the thread he'd posted was complaining about some little douche bag on the board, think mabey all the immature internet bad asses are wearing him down? It happens, sometimes u just need a break. This section is fine but if its slow its SLOW so u wanna check other arears and that is where the "nutthuggers" and internet tough guys reside

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
      So, we all kind of form a hierarchy of respect. It's a natural thing to do. There are of course certain subjects that spark interest more than others. for me an interesting title, with a well respected name under it in response, are the most attractive threads. There are a lot of great posters here. I always like seeing Poet, or Jab...one of those dudes who've been here a while and know how to effectively communicate through a forum, and have the knowledge of an encyclopaedia. There are more than just those two who fall in that cat, but this isn't about who all are the great posters it's about one. Obviously I'm a fan of Rockin'. I appreciate his banter, knowledge, and experience. I dunno where I'd rank him for sure if I'd actually been trying to rank posters in me head, but I do know it'd take quite a bit of someone else shinning for me to not put him in numero uno. I wonder why I've not seen him about recently? Any one know anything?
      Thankyou for the kind words..........Rockin'

Comment

i think everyone who knows **** about boxing (not Larry Merchant Apparently) respects Rockin'

Comment

Yea much respect. Some kids on the forum who never been in a ring trying to talk **** make the rest of us look bad.

Comment

i got into it over some dumb **** with him

but that is in the past (before i had read some of his good posts)

i never doubted his knowledge or credibility

we r cool now tho

Comment

well, glad that settled then. Y'all experienced fella's have to stick around for the less experienced ones. Not all of us are know-it-all punks, and you guys are the closest thing to a Mic (from rocky) I can find....It'd be awesome to have a Mic. Been there, and done that means a hell of a lot to me.

Comment

Working...
              X