Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bulls vs Heat - Bet Your Hearts Out Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't even like the heat but even I could tell the bulls were in trouble. Good bet sig.
    Last edited by SkillspayBills; 05-27-2011, 05:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
      The best player of the regular season stat wise was Lebron James, more points, more rebounds and same number of assists plus he's just as valuable to his team as Rose is, ever watch a Heat game and see how they play when Lebron's on the bench? They look like their lost and guess who led the NBA in triple doubles this year btw, Lebron James.

I'm not nuthugging like you guys say, I'm just stating facts and stats. It is what it is.
      Rose won the most important stat of all in the REGULAR SEASON, head to head bulls 3 wins, heat 0 wins. notice i put REGULAR SEASON in caps because the mvp award is a regular season award. rose is the mvp of the REGULAR SEASON.

Comment

• Originally posted by el malo View Post
        Rose won the most important stat of all in the REGULAR SEASON, head to head bulls 3 wins, heat 0 wins. notice i put REGULAR SEASON in caps because the mvp award is a regular season award. rose is the mvp of the REGULAR SEASON.
        He's mutated into a full blown Lebricktard.

Nothing you say will make him love Lebron any less.

For him, Lebron is the rightful MVP and he loves him.

As in YES ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by el malo View Post
          Damn straight. He led his team BY HIMSELF too the #1 seed. Whereas Lebron plays with Wade & Bosh and his ass better almost average a triple double when he's passing to his all-star ****in teammates. Thats 2 of the best players in the NBA's top 3, and Bosh is easily top 15 in the NBA. Lebron's ass better have averaged almost a triple double haha So thats takes a little away from him.

Thats a damn fact, something like Overeem better keep his ****in limbs in T-rex style or he's gonna get tapped by Werdum haha. Don't count the brazillian out. He's only been KO'd once by Dos Santos and who doesn't Dos Santos knockout? He's a tough son of a biitch so i ain't countin' him out!

Comment

Working...
          X