Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
    Yeah, looks a decent card.

I'm starting early when the British boxing is on, some good fights on that too.

Dem Eyes, could you do me a favor, I don't have access to what shows are on sky and boxnation this weekend, If you know much about it could you add it to this thread?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=545463

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
      If you get Showtime extreme, they show the undercard before showtime starts. I'll be around all weekend because I record them and the 5 other shows on between Fri and Sat night.

If anybody is interested I posted a pic of my pup in the lounge, I didn't know where to post it so I started another one of those ol pet threads.
      IDK if I get extreme, I'll check though, cause i want to see ALL the fights. Bout to go check your thread right now.

Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
      Yeah, looks a decent card.

I'm starting early when the British boxing is on, some good fights on that too.

Thats good **** right there. If I one the lottery, I'd start a premium Boxing channel that would broadcast Boxing from around the world. For $5 a month you would get unlimited fights, and be able to look up old fights like you look up old shows onDemand.

Comment

• If anyone is around I'll have a link to the fights from over here.

TBear, you keeping that same thread or do you make a new one every week?

Comment

If anyone is around I'll have a link to the fights from over here.

TBear, you keeping that same thread or do you make a new one every week?
          I been making a new one each week.

Comment

• This is the guy who fights this weekend, Ant Crolla ( red trunks )

Was lined-up for a fight with Morales.

Comment

This is the guy who fights this weekend, Ant Crolla ( red trunks )

I know Crolla, I get dvd's of all the Sky and Boxnation telecasts. I follow UK fighters closely and become a bit of a fan. Somehow I am even on Bunce's email-mailing list.

And thanks for the info, I updated the guide. I owe you!

Comment

This is the guy who fights this weekend, Ant Crolla ( red trunks )

Kid looks good. I like the patience he has. I'd like to see a variety of punches from him though, he could've set up a beauty of a uppercut, if he would jab to the body. But I like the work he was doin on the inside.

Comment

I know Crolla, I get dvd's of all the Sky and Boxnation telecasts. I follow UK fighters closely and become a bit of a fan. Somehow I am even on Bunce's email-mailing list.

And thanks for the info, I updated the guide. I owe you!
                  How do you do that TBear. I'd LOVE to have a fight DVD collection.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    How do you do that TBear. I'd LOVE to have a fight DVD collection.
                    The torrent sites, there are two that cater to only boxing. I have been recording boxing myself steady for more years than I care to admit, but with the two sites I get nearly all the bouts from around the world. I don't mean to brag but my collection is kinda large.

You guys take care, it's morning and I need to get a few hours shuteye.

Comment

The torrent sites, there are two that cater to only boxing. I have been recording boxing myself steady for more years than I care to admit, but with the two sites I get nearly all the bouts from around the world. I don't mean to brag but my collection is kinda large.

You guys take care, it's morning and I need to get a few hours shuteye.
                      Take care buddy. When you get a chance, put me on to those sites, I'd like to start up my own collection, I had the Wife delete alot of fights off of DVR so that I could record more fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X