Good night holly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good night holly

Called it and up next diaz

That was a very interesting fight. I was pulling for holly to make it to the bell without getting taken down but it happened and tate didn't waste the moment. It was intense I wouldn't mind a rematch.

Comment

She has more heart than most of the men, chick was not gonna tap.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
        She has more heart than most of the men, chick was not gonna tap.
        She didn't tap, I still love you Holly baby

Comment

Im still team Holly, a lose dont mean *****.

Comment

Wonder what was in her head when was punching before going out. All she had to do was see the bell to win.

Comment

Holly had absolutely no faith in her ground game.....she didn't even try. Can't fight them all as if they are Ronda Rousey.

Comment

Eh, it doesn't matter. Holly served her purpose by clearing up this whole boxing vs MMA debate, once she beat Rousey. She's 34 and has already retired from her main career as a boxer. I'm not saying age is the reason she lost, but, let's be honest, her UFC takeover wasn't going to last forever.

I'm just glad she came around, and I hope she makes some money in the UFC.

Comment

has more heart that conor.. shes a sweetheart sucks to see her lose.. now ronda is gonna mop the floor with tate again, great

Comment

No quit in in holly she didnt tape,she said kill me!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X