No announcement yet.

Nice Kessler-Froch II vid.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
    lol they just pretend those fights never happened.
    Ward should have been DQd against Kessler.

Comment

Stfu talking about Ward

We are discussing an ENTERTAINING fight here, keep that bore out of it

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        Stfu talking about Ward

We are discussing an ENTERTAINING fight here, keep that bore out of it
        Exactly.

Would probably rather watch grass grow than another grab-grab-headbutt.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Exactly.

Would probably rather watch grass grow than another grab-grab-headbutt.
          To be fair, he was relatively entertaining vs. Dawson. The Kessler fight is definetely tainted though.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            To be fair, he was relatively entertaining vs. Dawson. The Kessler fight is definetely tainted though.
            Are you going bat?

I would have gone but i will be in asia for quite a while so will have to watch it via stream.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              Are you going bat?

I would have gone but i will be in asia for quite a while so will have to watch it via stream.
              No. All 20K tickets was sold out in less than 2 hours! So I guess I'll invite a few friends and watch the PPV.

Comment

No. All 20K tickets was sold out in less than 2 hours! So I guess I'll invite a few friends and watch the PPV.
                There will definatley be touts, i i was in europe i'd be going, get down there mid afternoon and you'll scalp a ticket easy enough

Comment

Well for his low standards perhaps. Would love to see him engage some more. and travel.

My best guess is neither will happen.

Do you know which channel will do the PPV in DK? 3+ or 3+ sport?

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Well for his low standards perhaps. Would love to see him engage some more. and travel.

My best guess is neither will happen.

Do you know which channel will do the PPV in DK? 3+ or 3+ sport?
                    It will be on an 'eventchannel'. You'll have to check your operators homepage (yousee, stofa or whatever).

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      There will definatley be touts, i i was in europe i'd be going, get down there mid afternoon and you'll scalp a ticket easy enough
                      I'm not the type to just go and then see if I can get a ticket.

Comment

Working...
                      X