Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Oscar De La Hoya a ATG??and if so where does he rank?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    that ko was as real as miss jackson's intimate relationship with floyd..oscar was beating bhop pretty comfortably
    Delusional

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
      Delusional

Poet
      you are

Puga

Comment

Skills trump athleticism every trip of the train :cool9:

And by the way, Cuevas was in response to your claim that Oscar was such a dangerous puncher. Well, Cuevas was a markedly more deadly puncher than Oscar was.....and Hearns destroyed him.

Poet
        I see I need to break this down for you...Oscar apart from being a dangerous puncher was a pretty special fighter. The fact that he was such a dangerous puncher made him much more difficult to deal with. It was a pretty silly comparison, capiche?

Comment

And btw, if you think Gavilan is a joke than you've told me all I need to know about your knowledge of boxing.

Poet
          Maybe you should take some English lessons, because if you're reading is not up to scratch, then this is going to be tough to debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            This is a clueless poster. They will say the same things about this generation of fighters, and you'll be saying the same thing posters are saying to you. Much more athletic, vast physical differences, boxing was slower back then, lmao.
            No I won't because you can actually watch and make an assessment for yourself, as will the next generation. There is this thing called a DVD, or maybe for you a video tape, it allows you to view things from the past. Ever heard of it?

Comment

that ko was as real as miss jackson's intimate relationship with floyd..oscar was beating bhop pretty comfortably
              I don't care about boxers personal lives, and if you think Dlh was beating BHop, then you should log off of this beautiful site, and never talk boxing ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                No I won't because you can actually watch and make an assessment for yourself, as will the next generation. There is this thing called a DVD, or maybe for you a video tape, it allows you to view things from the past. Ever heard of it?
                What does this have to do to help solidify your point? Nutrition plays a big part today, but a fighters activity played an even bigger part in terms of the lower weight fighters size. Today fighters can balloon up in weight, come down, and look huge in the ring making weight. Back then fighters didn't balloon up in weight a lot because they fought maybe weeks or a month later. You must've been watching slow motion movie projectors of fighting and fighters back then, lmao. You never even gave an example of a great todays fighter, beating a slower yesterdays fighter back then.

Comment

i dont care what the judges thought
                  Anything to keep Pacquiao high on your pedestal huh, lmao! Dlh was beating Hop, Pacquiao won just about every round against Dlh. Pacquiao looks even greater. **** you phony East Side Boxing !@;?*&%$#@!ers, lmao.

Comment

yes. top 100. probably.. in his prime, he's also a great fighter and hard to beat.. most people forget that.. theres a reason why he's popular and a ppv king..

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
                      it supported my fact
                      but you posted 0 facts

Comment

Working...
                      X