Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do Puerto Ricans Feel About Miguel Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do Puerto Ricans Feel About Miguel Cotto?

I always wondered about this and would like to hear from rican people directly. I know there are some who dont care for him because he doesnt live up to previous legends like a trinidad. would be interesting to know this.

must be new to the sport man.they love him as they should..thats why his fights are so packed in New York due to the high Puerto Rican community.....guy is a star on his Island and he's earned that distinction

Comment

He's had a great career. All things considered.

Comment

I heard they like him but not as much as other rican greats like tito and gomez

Comment

He's not as loved as tito that's for sure... Some people are on the fence about him.. I like him, I like the fact that he really doesn't duck opponents, which is something we don't see that much of now a days... and he's a classy sportsman.

Comment

It appears that they're pretty fond of him.

Comment

You guys ever watch anthony bordain no reservations? One episode he goes to puerto rico and chills with cotto and his family it's a must watch

Comment

Originally posted by Driver View Post
                He's not as loved as tito that's for sure... Some people are on the fence about him.. I like him, I like the fact that he really doesn't duck opponents, which is something we don't see that much of now a days... and he's a classy sportsman.
                excluding all of 154 and Martinez, I'd say you're right....

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                  You guys ever watch anthony bordain no reservations? One episode he goes to puerto rico and chills with cotto and his family it's a must watch
                  Yeah I watched it... Some things were a little off in that show though.. In terms of what they did I mean...

Comment

Most of us like him because he's the only boxing star we got...

Comment

Working...
                    X