Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apparently, Floyd Sr. said something that HBO was not allowed to show......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd Sr. "You're not really my son"

Mayweather "Only two Mayweather count, and im no motherfuckin Jr."

Comment

but it doesn't make sense for Floyd Sr. to ask his son why he won't fight Pacquiao when Sr. himself asked him not to cuz he don't want him to... what gives?

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
        Floyd Sr. "You're not really my son"

Mayweather "Only two Mayweather count, and im no motherfuckin Jr."

lol. . . .

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
          I wouldn't think Floyd or his camp would have that authority, but I guess if one of the chief editors or big wigs from HBO didn't choose to show it, then the order would be from floyd or his camp.
          It's only 3 options IMO.

Either, this guy is lying and nothing was said.

Or this guy is exaggerating on what was said. Something HBO felt that was so irrelevant that they just edited out.

Or, it something relevant juicy and Floyd camp didn't allow HBO to put it on.

Because, I doubt if it was something so big that the big wigs on HBO felt uncomfortable to put it on. I mean look at HBO shows, documentaries etc etc. They show some crazy stuff on that channel. So if it was something big. I'm pretty sure they will show unless Floyd camp didn't allow them to do so.

That's the only 3 scenarios that I can see.

Comment

It could possibly be something related to Floyd JR court cases. I could see HBO not showing that, as they wouldn't want to incriminate their prize fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              It's only 3 options IMO.

Either, this guy is lying and nothing was said.

Or this guy is exaggerating on what was said. Something HBO felt that was so irrelevant that they just edited out.

Or, it something relevant juicy and Floyd camp didn't allow HBO to put it on.

Because, I doubt if it was something so big that the big wigs on HBO felt uncomfortable to put it on. I mean look at HBO shows, documentaries etc etc. They show some crazy stuff on that channel. So if it was something big. I'm pretty sure they will show unless Floyd camp didn't allow them to do so.

That's the only 3 scenarios that I can see.

that pretty much sums it up. . . HBO would not edit it out - so i guess if it really was something that critical to floyd, then he had them edit it out. . .

but my gut says it was nothing that important, and this guy is just hyping. . . .

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                that pretty much sums it up. . . HBO would not edit it out - so i guess if it really was something that critical to floyd, then he had them edit it out. . .

but my gut says it was nothing that important, and this guy is just hyping
                . . . .
                And, that could very easily be it. I honestly don't know. If I have to take a guess. Then I will lean towards you being right and this guy is just hyping it up for whatever reason.

Comment

Just another fat attention whore wanting the focus and attention. Tell the fat fcuker in the red hat to talk when he opens his mouth and not give half cocked stories to get people talking about him.

If he has something to say, he should say it, or keep his mouth closed and not spout out a lot about nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                    Just another fat attention whore wanting the focus and attention. Tell the fat fcuker in the red hat to talk when he opens his mouth and not give half cocked stories to get people talking about him.

If he has something to say, he should say it, or keep his mouth closed and not spout out a lot about nothing.
                    that's the best rant right here lol

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post

hahaha oh **** that literally had me in tears.

Comment

Working...
                      X