Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tito ortiz disses boxing and calles out Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquaio!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I stopped reading at ..."The best Boxer in the world".

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
      Thanks alot toney u fcking idiot,Now everyone dissing our sport.And tito
      can go suck a dick.
      But the only people that care are teenage boys , anyone that really follows both sport knows what real , the way people think inside a small box is fuked just so much ego and mean nothing bull**** getting thrown around .

Comment

This guy is just as smart as a person who marries a ****star........ oh wait that is him

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Fanofallsports View Post
            MMA fans would LOVE to see this beatdown.

I say do it!!
            slow painful beatdown for tito.

Comment

Originally posted by Box"K"ing View Post
              Heres the latest news with the post-ufc vs boxing.

Tito ortiz just called out the boxing world with the following comment:

Even though I dont like tito ortiz I hate the fact that manny-mayweather are making it so diffcult to work with and who gives a **** about legacy and perfect record just be a warrior and fight win or lose and thats what boxing needs to learn from mma if they want to be around
              man, **** this bull****. I knew mmgay ******s would start talking **** once toney got owned. FYI mmgay fans, toney don't respresent boxing dumbasses.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                man, **** this bull****. I knew mmgay ******s would start talking **** once toney got owned. FYI mmgay fans, toney don't respresent boxing dumbasses.

Just out of curiousity...do you represent the view of the majority of boxing fans?

Comment

Yeah this chump would call out men 60 pounds lighter than him. Seeing as he beat up a woman and all.

Btw him calling Toney the best boxer in the world is exactly what I was afraid of when this happened. People think Toney is still good.

I am the boxing fan and I was the one having to convince MMA "fans" that toney was shot in his own sport and had no chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Fanofallsports View Post
                    Just out of curiousity...do you represent the view of the majority of boxing fans?
                    I represent myself. I never claimed nor am I claiming that I represent the view of the majority of boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                      I represent myself. I never claimed nor am I claiming that I represent the view of the majority of boxing fans.
                      You're guilty of a lot of things. Fortunately, you're not delusional enough to think that anybody shares your belief system. +1 for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X