No announcement yet.

Let the discrediting of Pacquiao and excuses for Floyd by Floyd Fans begin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let the discrediting of Pacquiao and excuses for Floyd by Floyd Fans begin

Soon as Pac got moved to #1 on the p4p list, there was thread after thread by threatened Floyd fans discrediting Pac and his resume left and right. Now that Pac has dominated and made Oscar De La Hoya quit in his stool in the 8th round where as Floyd just did enough to edge out a win, we can only expect thread after thread, post after poster from Floyd fans discrediting Pac's win claiming Floyd had much bigger obstacles to overcome, hence, why they believe (which i truly doubt, no one can be that ridiculous to believe the following, they are just saving face) Floyd's victory was more impressive than Pac.

Manny Pacquiao, a fighter who started his career at 106 Lbs in the Light Flyweight Division, a natural BRAWLER with limited boxing skill, just dominated, punished, embarrassed, OUTBOXED one of our generations best fighters in an EXCITING ppv worthy performance in the Welterweight division which he had NEVER fought in, never took a tune up, never "tested the waters" and was considered the MASSIVE UNDERDOG by most boxing experts.

No matter HOW you hardcore Floyd fans want to spin it in Floyd's favor, that **** is ****ing incredible.

Floyd fought De La Hoya at Hoya's comfortable weight.
    Floyd fought De La Hoya a while back, age and ****.
    De La hoya was weight drained in his fight against Pacquiao.

Plus they are different type of fighters. Credit where credit is due, Pacquiao accomplished what I thought he couldn't, for that I am happy because I like Pacquiao as a person and boxer, and I dislike DLH.

Comment

They can't make any excuses

Chicken Floyd ran from Oscar, never took any risks and squeaked out a close split decision.

The fearless warrior Pacman completely dominated and TKO'd Oscar in 8 rounds.

Pacman >>>> Gayweather

Comment

De La Hoya never complained about weight idiots.. The Mayweather fight just happened a year ago LMAO..

Mayweather is a B?tch.. Go retire and don't forget your split gift decision against Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
          Soon as Pac got moved to #1 on the p4p list, there was thread after thread by threatened Floyd fans discrediting Pac and his resume left and right. Now that Pac has dominated and made Oscar De La Hoya quit in his stool in the 8th round where as Floyd just did enough to edge out a win, we can only expect thread after thread, post after poster from Floyd fans discrediting Pac's win claiming Floyd had much bigger obstacles to overcome, hence, why they believe (which i truly doubt, no one can be that ridiculous to believe the following, they are just saving face) Floyd's victory was more impressive than Pac.

Manny Pacquiao, a fighter who started his career at 106 Lbs in the Light Flyweight Division, a natural BRAWLER with limited boxing skill, just dominated, punished, embarrassed, OUTBOXED one of our generations best fighters in an EXCITING ppv worthy performance in the Welterweight division which he had NEVER fought in, never took a tune up, never "tested the waters" and was considered the MASSIVE UNDERDOG by most boxing experts.

No matter HOW you hardcore Floyd fans want to spin it in Floyd's favor, that **** is ****ing incredible.

the coalition is gonna hate you for this

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
            Floyd fought De La Hoya at Hoya's comfortable weight.
            Floyd fought De La Hoya a while back, age and ****.
            De La hoya was weight drained in his fight against Pacquiao.

Plus they are different type of fighters. Credit where credit is due, Pacquiao accomplished what I thought he couldn't, for that I am happy because I like Pacquiao as a person and boxer, and I dislike DLH.
            The racist ****ers are turning heat at PBF like he was the one who lost... But how about Joe Calzaghe, the fake paper (literally) champion who will never be Rocky (paper p4p number 1 or whatever his paper fantasy was)? You must be sad, yeah even you ****ing latinos, you're more racist than the ****ing kkk. Floyd fought Oscar at JUNIOR MIDDLEWEIGHT. Oscar had his reflexes back then and he was physically imposing, so Floyd relied on his class to win. I think prime Floyd beats Pacquiao hands down but first Ricky has to fight him. I think Ricky is in for a whole lot of trouble. At 140 Pacquiao is even more of a force.

Comment

I think Manny and Floyd both dominated Oscar in different ways. Pacman was of course aggressive and Floyd was more of a counterpunching and picking shots. Neither fight was close, ppl gave Oscar rounds because he tried to steal some by flurrying at the end. Both smaller fighters deserve credit for their wins but he was past prime in both fights. And I think Hatton was tougher fight for Floyd and will be for Manny. After Pac beats Hatton that will be perfect setup for fight with Mayweather towards end of 09.

Comment

Besides, different styles..

Comment

Why are you the only poster who makes threads about fans

Comment

What really matters is:

Pacquiao did everything to De La Hoya, that Floyd said he was gonna to do to Oscar.

He outclassed him, beat him and made him quit. Something Floyd said he's gonna do bunch of times, and instead he ran away from Oscar, and got gift decision.

Comment

Working...
                    X